PDA

View Full Version : I Love Elizabeth Truss !!!!

Penny1959
24-05-2012, 05:34 PM
Well girls - sorry but I have switched sides

Despite my saying I would not get a personal reply - I have - it is short but the response does show she has read my letter

Here is the response

Dear Penny,

Thank you for your email. Regarding your concerns about the lack of individual inspections one possibility could be to provide childminders with a choice, they could either register with Ofsted independently or be part of an agency. A childminder, like you, who already provides advice to the local children’s centre could also choose to become an agency.

Best wishes,

Elizabeth Truss MP

So there you go I CAN BE THE AGENCY :laughing::laughing:

For goodness sake!!!

How would I do that - I am a childminder I look after children - I can easily pop out and check quaility - with all 4 little ones in tow.

And we would have a 2 two tier systm those under a agency and those having individual inspections - NO WAY. Every child has a right to high quality regulated care and eduation and every parent has the right to choose where they send their child based on personal visit and individual inspection report.

Then again- maybe the money would be nice -what was it 10%

Once I have calmed down - another email / letter needs to be sent.

Penny :)

uf353432
24-05-2012, 05:40 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

This woman is a liability.

JCrakers
24-05-2012, 05:45 PM
I'd give 10% of my wages to you any day penny!! :D

Seriously though,the woman is a complete lunatic

caz3007
24-05-2012, 05:47 PM
This sounds a bit like a pyramid selling scheme.

She has no idea, has she, but trouble is very few MP's live in the real world do they!!

Penny1959
24-05-2012, 05:50 PM
I'd give 10% of my wages to you any day penny!! :D

Seriously though,the woman is a complete lunatic

How nice of you JCrackers - but I support for free - never will be rich but there you go that is me - too nice for my own good.

Mind you those that know e well know that some chocolates or cake always go down well :D

Mouse
24-05-2012, 05:51 PM
It just gets better, doesn't it?

I think I'll apply to be an agency, then I can inspect all my childminding friends. I'm sure I'd be totally impartial, though the ones who provide the best coffee & cake would obviously get a higher grade :laughing:

And if we have some cms registered with Ofsted and some with agencies (who might or might not be cms), how on earth is that going to make the system easier to run??

Penny1959
24-05-2012, 05:55 PM
It just gets better, doesn't it?

I think I'll apply to be an agency, then I can inspect all my childminding friends. I'm sure I'd be totally impartial, though the ones who provide the best coffee & cake would obviously get a higher grade :laughing:

And if we have some cms registered with Ofsted and some with agencies (who might or might not be cms), how on earth is that going to make the system easier to run??

Mouse - you have NO IDEA - the ones who provide best cake get lower grades - so you have to visit again - and have MORE cake :D

Seriously though in the days when I was network coordinator - I did have to assess my friends - it was not easy.

Mouse
24-05-2012, 06:02 PM
Mouse - you have NO IDEA - the ones who provide best cake get lower grades - so you have to visit again - and have MORE cake :D

Seriously though in the days when I was network coordinator - I did have to assess my friends - it was not easy.

So I've failed at the first fence :rolleyes:

PixiePetal
24-05-2012, 06:13 PM
What planet is that woman from???!! :laughing:

not you Penny :) - cake here any time for you, with or without support or inspection!

If any of my local CMs did that I would not be happy as one was the person who reported me and got me suspended without knowing facts but did not ask me, then would not let me know who it was as they were afraid of comeback from me!

VINASOL
24-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Thank you for this Penny. I am also intending to write to Elizabeth Truss as well as my local MP and this gives me more 'ammunition' if you like, for me to put my point forward to her and my MP.

I love writing 'complaint' letters and have had some success over the years pmsl. So, will totally enjoy this one!

I might even include a picture of URANUS on there, because clearly she is neither from MARS (male childminders) or VENUS (female childminders)!! Plus there's an added insult iyswim lol

Penny1959
24-05-2012, 06:34 PM
Thank you for this Penny. I am also intending to write to Elizabeth Truss as well as my local MP and this gives me more 'ammunition' if you like, for me to put my point forward to her and my MP.

I love writing 'complaint' letters and have had some success over the years pmsl. So, will totally enjoy this one!

I might even include a picture of URANUS on there, because clearly she is neither from MARS (male childminders) or VENUS (female childminders)!! Plus there's an added insult iyswim lol

Go for it - the more letters the better - and if you enjoy it even better.

Personally I hate writting - due to my difficulties with the written word - but when I have to - I just get on and do it - even though it takes me hours to do what others do in minutes - and the end result is miss typed, miss spelt, and punctuation in wrong place or just missing - I work on the theory that my passion will shine through :D

zippy
24-05-2012, 06:37 PM
The woman is a complete muppet, how on earth is that suppose to be workable. She's either completed stupid, or totally off her head. I give up.

miffy
24-05-2012, 06:55 PM
I think you've got her worried Penny so she's trying to convert you! :laughing:

Miffy xx

Heaven Scent
24-05-2012, 08:09 PM
She suggested the two tier system to me on Twitter the day before yesterday - when I asked her if she would explain how she foresaw that working there was no reply. - I wonder why - Perhaps it could be because it wouldn't work - Yeah???

Donkey
24-05-2012, 08:42 PM
ahhh HS

but it would work as we would have to pay an extortionate fee to be registered with Ofsted

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Penny1959
24-05-2012, 08:53 PM
I think you've got her worried Penny so she's trying to convert you! :laughing:

Miffy xx

She needs to work out then that money (as in agency fees ) does not interest me - that I am passionate about chidminding- that even when I was paid to run a network I did far more than I was ever paid for (including running a 24 hr support line that was against the rules - tough I did it) - that I am fighting for ALL childminders right to an individual inspection - not to feather my own nest or have my moment of fame.

But hey Miffy - if you are right and I have worried her - or even just ruffled her feathers - well that is a good thing :D

Twinkles
24-05-2012, 08:59 PM
I think you all may have hit upon the answer !!

Pay OFSTED in cake !

*off to practise me muffins*

rickysmiths
24-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Hubby reckons we should all become agencies, inspect each other and pay each other agency fees so we would al get our money back :clapping::clapping::clapping:

And of course loads of Coffee and Cake.

Now would that make us the kind of childminders that sit on their bums all day chatting and drinking coffee while the mindees play alone?? :D

The Juggler
24-05-2012, 09:45 PM
how thick is that woman. does she or has she done ANY research into what we do :panic:

Cammie Doodle
24-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Mmm I have a batch of freshly baked Cupcakes in my fridge, does anyone want to come and do my inspection ? I have strawberries and cream to decorate them too . Any takers :rolleyes:

Penny1959
24-05-2012, 09:55 PM
how thick is that woman. does she or has she done ANY research into what we do :panic:

Juggler - have you not read her 'paper' - she has loads of 'research' in it - most of it out dated - some from another planet, lots from other countries failed systems, a few comments that might have been mentioned by a drunk or someone who hates childminders. But lots of research.

As I have always said - research can be made to say what you want it to say - if you look hard enough for that one bit of 'vital evidence' - ask any uni student - if you look you will find a quote for anything and everything!

uf353432
24-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Juggler - have you not read her 'paper' - she has loads of 'research' in it - most of it out dated - some from another planet, lots from other countries failed systems, a few comments that might have been mentioned by a drunk or someone who hates childminders. But lots of research.

As I have always said - research can be made to say what you want it to say - if you look hard enough for that one bit of 'vital evidence' - ask any uni student - if you look you will find a quote for anything and everything!

:laughing:

tis true - I reckon I could easily find a quote linking norfolk Mp's and senile dementia lol!

Penny1959
24-05-2012, 10:04 PM
inspect each other and pay each other agency fees so we would al get our money back :

Now RS - your DH has had a really good idea - I will sign up for that - and because it would not be professional to inspect our best friends - we could travel to other parts of the country - I would quite like to do Devon or Cornwall :D And to be completely professional every year I will take a 3 week holiday from Childminding - stay in a nice hotel and just 'do' all the inspections while I am there - support could be via the web or for an extra fee I would travel at the weekend to deliver some training. :laughing::laughing:

That would be true peer support :D

Those coming to inspect me in Kidderminster would not get such a good deal but we have a forest, a safari park and the servern valley railway - so not all bad.

HelenHale
24-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Hubby reckons we should all become agencies, inspect each other and pay each other agency fees so we would al get our money back :clapping::clapping::clapping:

And of course loads of Coffee and Cake.

Now would that make us the kind of childminders that sit on their bums all day chatting and drinking coffee while the mindees play alone?? :D

Best idea I've heard all day!:laughing:

She really doesn't have a clue does she? Its like when she was asking had Saira listened to the today prog and when I listened it was a 79 yr old grandmother who'd got a childcare diploma so she could get the government subsidy to look after her grandchildren. Well I look after mine, their Mum gets 70% of the fee's in childcare tax credits, and I'm studying the level 4 cert EYP. So in what way would it be better for me to register with an agency so they could charge us 10% of the fees!?! She doesn't even know whats already happening in her own country :angry:

Also I notice in her report that there is no distinction made betwen childminders and nannys in Netherlands so a lot of the 'host parents' she is talking about will actually be nannys. I've nothing against nanny agencies being able to process childcare subsidies, just leave us out of it!!!

rickysmiths
24-05-2012, 10:49 PM
inspect each other and pay each other agency fees so we would al get our money back :

Now RS - your DH has had a really good idea - I will sign up for that - and because it would not be professional to inspect our best friends - we could travel to other parts of the country - I would quite like to do Devon or Cornwall :D And to be completely professional every year I will take a 3 week holiday from Childminding - stay in a nice hotel and just 'do' all the inspections while I am there - support could be via the web or for an extra fee I would travel at the weekend to deliver some training. :laughing::laughing:

That would be true peer support :D

Those coming to inspect me in Kidderminster would not get such a good deal but we have a forest, a safari park and the servern valley railway - so not all bad.

I like that idea Penny. I quite fancy seeing more of Northumberland and Yorkshire. Of course less inspections and more web support between Nov and March when the weather tends to be worse. :thumbsup:

rickysmiths
24-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Well I won't be around tomorrow. Off to my oldest friends wedding, we have been friends for 47 years. She is getting married tomorrow in a little village outside Bath, reception in Lacock. Looks like the weather is going to be good.

So keep campaigning in my absence!

Carol M
25-05-2012, 05:52 AM

Me? Not easy??
Easy as pie! sorry.... CAKE.
If it's all about the cake I have no worries about maintaining my outstanding grade :laughing:
Honestly tho, I said "farce" before and this woman most definitely is :angry:
Carol xx

Penny1959
25-05-2012, 06:37 AM
Me? Not easy??
Easy as pie! sorry.... CAKE.
If it's all about the cake I have no worries about maintaining my outstanding grade :laughing:
Honestly tho, I said "farce" before and this woman most definitely is :angry:
Carol xx

Carol - as you make lovely cakes - it is easy to understand why - despite your outstanding grade and being a brilliant childminder - when I was your network coordinator - I had to visit so often and for so many hours at a time (as had to fit in second coffee and cake / biscuits) :laughing:

ajs
25-05-2012, 06:38 AM
:laughing:

tis true - I reckon I could easily find a quote linking norfolk Mp's and senile dementia lol!

I just laughed so loud hubby woke up and wondered what that noise was.
I love reading this. Mmmmmmm cake sounds good.
Outstanding grade anyone, I'm up for it if you're offering cake

miffy
25-05-2012, 06:46 AM
I could be tempted to the dark side, if there was coffee and cake (preferably carrot cake) on offer! :D

Miffy xx

Penny1959
25-05-2012, 06:54 AM
Shall I write to ET then and say we have a much better solution?

Maybe

Dear ET

We have decided that we like your idea oif a agency model, but after reflection and professional discussion propose the following amendments.

Keep Individual Ofsted inspection

Set up peer support agencies whereby those with outstanding or good grades support colleagues

Scrap the 10% fee - introduce payment in cake (large slice for support vist and some to take away to cover cost of visit report)

Penny

Will that do?

miffy
25-05-2012, 06:59 AM
Shall I write to ET then and say we have a much better solution?

Maybe

Dear ET

We have decided that we like your idea oif a agency model, but after reflection and professional discussion propose the following amendments.

Keep Individual Ofsted inspection

Set up peer support agencies whereby those with outstanding or good grades support colleagues

Scrap the 10% fee - introduce payment in cake (large slice for support vist and some to take away to cover cost of visit report)

Penny

Will that do?

Wonderful - I think you should send it :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

Carol M
25-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Fab, send it :D
Do you dare direct her to this forum :D
Carol xx

Carol M
25-05-2012, 07:30 AM
I could be tempted to the dark side, if there was coffee and cake (preferably carrot cake) on offer! :D

Miffy xx

Penny and I are off to the arboretum today so we will be discussing a grading system, based on cake flavours, as we sit under the shady trees drinking coffee and eating...... cake :D
It would certainly bring a new dimension to the NCMA re-branding issue :laughing:
Carol xx
ps I'm loving this "farce"
Carol xx

Penny1959
25-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Penny and I are off to the arboretum today so we will be discussing a grading system, based on cake flavours, as we sit under the shady trees drinking coffee and eating...... cake :D
It would certainly bring a new dimension to the NCMA re-branding issue :laughing:
Carol xx
ps I'm loving this "farce"
Carol xx

Would be easy

National Cake Monitoring Association:D

teacake2
25-05-2012, 08:03 AM
I live in the heart of the brewing industry in the midlands, so for my inspection we could go on a tour of the larger and small breweries and this could be shown as preparing children for their next steps in developing new tastes:laughing::laughing:
Teacake2

Penny1959
25-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Loving this thread - keep up the suggestions

It is nice to have a bit of light heartness during these times of ET related stress.

Mouse
25-05-2012, 08:33 AM
The only problem that I can see with the "cake for grades" senario is that some unscrupulous business people will be selling outstanding worthy cakes on ebay.
How will we know that cms have made their own cake & not just bought in the whole package, passing it off as their own?

Will be need to see evidence in CJs (cooking journals) with photos, evaluations and next steps for improving the quality of their victoria sponge?

Penny1959
25-05-2012, 08:58 AM
The only problem that I can see with the "cake for grades" senario is that some unscrupulous business people will be selling outstanding worthy cakes on ebay.
How will we know that cms have made their own cake & not just bought in the whole package, passing it off as their own?

Will be need to see evidence in CJs (cooking journals) with photos, evaluations and next steps for improving the quality of their victoria sponge?

Oh gosh Mouse - you are right I had not thought about the buying of outstanding cakes!

Mmm yes will need some evidence - although of course in the name of research we could buy all the outstanding cakes on sale, taste them, and become very familiar with them so that we would know the real thing when we saw it :D

When I had my interview for network coordinator I was asked how would I recognise quality childminding - I replied I could not define it - but would know when I saw it - so with the cake grading system - we could not define it but would know when wee tasted it :laughing:

Heaven Scent
25-05-2012, 09:05 AM
A while back on facebook I decided I set myself up as a home based inspector I'd have different charges for different grades awarded - I would only be awarding a limited number of Outstanding's per month, followed by a larger number of Goods for a slightly reduced fee, for those not willing or slow to part with their hard earned cash there would be a limited number of satisfactories available and anyone late in with their funds would be awarded an automatic inadequate - it would be strictly on a first come first served basis the funds would have to be in my account 1 full month before the month the inspection is due. In the first year I would need minders to furnish me with past inspection reports and a SEF and I would compile the reports from that - a few photos thrown in for good measure if hoping for outstanding would be good so I would know what to base my waffle on.

Hey presto an inexpensive system in place without much effort on anyones part and most importantly not cake envy - sorted!!!! - I think there may be room for others interested in jumping on the inspector band wagon as I couldn't cope with all 67,000 childminder inspections but we could not flood the market either as the inspectors would need to make a half decent living from it.

Other plus's it would also be saving the environment because there wouldn't be inspectors creating green house gases driving all over the country and no hotel room expenses - no staffing costs at agencies - to me its the way forward - what does anyone else think. :idea::idea::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Childrenatheart
25-05-2012, 09:10 AM
OMG I SO wish there was a 'like' button on this forum, I'm in hysterics here lol. I LOVE cake...

karens knippers
25-05-2012, 09:31 AM
I get it now, Mrs talk out Uranus Truss
We dont need to inform OFSTED of variations and we no longer will have chance to look after the children properly because:
1. We will be working on our baking skills
2. We will be supporting Penny to become an agency
3. When Penny brings her mindees round, they can be counted in our ratios
Come on woman stick to what you good at.......not sure what that is yet, but it sure aint bright ideas:rolleyes:

watgem
25-05-2012, 05:59 PM
could you be my agency then Penny please?!!!don't know where you live but i'm in the southwest :)I could make you cakes:):)

uf353432
25-05-2012, 07:53 PM
I beleive that since I am in the South and love cake I cake cover anyone in the southern area of UK - but I don't eat chocolate - so you will have to be a bit more ingenoius with your cake plans

watgem
25-05-2012, 07:57 PM
does cheesecake count as cake?!!!:)

Penny1959
25-05-2012, 08:06 PM
does cheesecake count as cake?!!!:)

No it does not

However as inspector uf does not like chocolate - I will cover those inspections

Inspector Uf do you do boozy cake? Because I don't and if you do could you cover the boozy cake inspections in my area please

Zoomie
25-05-2012, 08:07 PM
To promote our multi-culturism ethos, will South African koeksisters (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koeksisters) make the grade ???

Penny1959
25-05-2012, 08:10 PM
To promote our multi-culturism ethos, will South African koeksisters (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koeksisters) make the grade ???

As I have never tried them - I guess I will have to say yes they will couint - but if I don't personally like them you will be able to request a different inspector - because we pride ourselves on equality (apart from cheescake that is)

miffy
25-05-2012, 08:17 PM
I've decided I need to be an inspector so I can eat cake all day and be paid for it :D

I think I'd be good at it, I am not fussy, I will try any cake and I am willing to dedicate a great deal of time to make sure everyone gets the grade they deserve.

Is there much training involved Penny? I am eager to start.

Miffy xx

uf353432
25-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Ok for the record I can be bought with ANY non chocolate cake, cheesecake and foreign cake. If its got chocolate in you need to get a different inspector because I will give you an automatic unsatisfactory grade. I won't even reinspect you - so you will be stuck with that grade indiffenately. I will ensure that your report records that you tried to get me hooked on Chocolate which in my view is like getting me hooked on coccaine.

So there you go - I am corrupt as they come but be warned no CHOC!

Penny1959
25-05-2012, 08:54 PM
I've decided I need to be an inspector so I can eat cake all day and be paid for it :D

I think I'd be good at it, I am not fussy, I will try any cake and I am willing to dedicate a great deal of time to make sure everyone gets the grade they deserve.

Is there much training involved Penny? I am eager to start.

Miffy xx

Well yes there is Miffy - but I think you will be able to be accredited for prior learning - either a portfolio of evidence - or my prefered option a talk to myself and other inspectors about your views on different cakes - with samples for us to judge your opinion against the national cake grading standards.

I am free this Sunday evening - if you are really keen to get started. I think inspector UF needs some retraining - she should not be 'brought' for such a low fee - I think she is forgetting the fee she has to pay to me as 'owner of the agency' :laughing::laughing:

rickysmiths
25-05-2012, 09:20 PM

I'll post a link to my Ebay Page when I have set it up. :thumbsup:

I should be able to flog some 'Outstanding' Cake packages plus supporting paperwork.

After all my claim to fame was being Commissioned by the Palace to make a Wedding Cake for Prince Charles and Lady Diana.

What do you think I could charge?

rickysmiths
25-05-2012, 09:24 PM
A while back on facebook I decided I set myself up as a home based inspector I'd have different charges for different grades awarded - I would only be awarding a limited number of Outstanding's per month, followed by a larger number of Goods for a slightly reduced fee, for those not willing or slow to part with their hard earned cash there would be a limited number of satisfactories available and anyone late in with their funds would be awarded an automatic inadequate - it would be strictly on a first come first served basis the funds would have to be in my account 1 full month before the month the inspection is due. In the first year I would need minders to furnish me with past inspection reports and a SEF and I would compile the reports from that - a few photos thrown in for good measure if hoping for outstanding would be good so I would know what to base my waffle on.

Hey presto an inexpensive system in place without much effort on anyones part and most importantly not cake envy - sorted!!!! - I think there may be room for others interested in jumping on the inspector band wagon as I couldn't cope with all 67,000 childminder inspections but we could not flood the market either as the inspectors would need to make a half decent living from it.

Other plus's it would also be saving the environment because there wouldn't be inspectors creating green house gases driving all over the country and no hotel room expenses - no staffing costs at agencies - to me its the way forward - what does anyone else think. :idea::idea::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I like it. Do you think between us we could inspect everyone every year? That way we could offer more Outstandings and show how the standard of childcare is being raised year on year?

carol cameron
26-05-2012, 10:26 AM
am loving this thread but what about us poor unfortunates that do not seem to have the 'delicious cake maker' gene?

Would I be discriminated against and only given an unsatisfactory grading because of my affliction? :(

I usually try and support the local economy and buy my cream cakes at the shops - does that count ? (they do taste wonderful though):)

Penny1959
26-05-2012, 11:10 AM
am loving this thread but what about us poor unfortunates that do not seem to have the 'delicious cake maker' gene?

Would I be discriminated against and only given an unsatisfactory grading because of my affliction? :(

I usually try and support the local economy and buy my cream cakes at the shops - does that count ? (they do taste wonderful though):)

Of course I am not telling you this - because ET would strike me off her approved agency lists.

But if you do buy cakes - don't get those outstanding ones from ebay - they are a bit stale - and we inspectirs can spot then a mile off.

Buy from the best shops in your town - also buy some extra cream, create some cream splattered washing up - mindees can do this as cream over them will help convince the inspector that cakes are indeed made by you. Serve with quality coffee and you will be fine.

Inspector Penny

Ps have you seen the other thread about the first pilot of the cake graded system?

rickysmiths
26-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Of course I am not telling you this - because ET would strike me off her approved agency lists.

But if you do buy cakes - don't get those outstanding ones from ebay - they are a bit stale - and we inspectirs can pot then a mile off.

Buy from the best shops in your town - also buy some extra cream, create some cream splattered washing up - mindees can do this as cream over them will help convince the inspector that cakes are indeed made by you. Serve with quality coffee and you will be fine.

Inspector Penny

Ps have you seen the other thread about the first pilot of the cake graded system?

Hey don't comment until you have tried them!!!!! :eek: I will assure perfect freshness and defy any of you cake inspectors to be able to tell that they were purchased via Ebay. I also have an endless repertoire so you won't even guess from the flavours :clapping::clapping::laughing::laughing:

rickysmiths
26-05-2012, 11:22 AM

I would be happy to support a fellow childminder in their hour of need. :thumbsup:

Please feel free to pm me for details of the 'Cake Inspection Pack' details.

Penny1959
26-05-2012, 11:33 AM
I would be happy to support a fellow childminder in their hour of need. :thumbsup:

Please feel free to pm me for details of the 'Cake Inspection Pack' details.

RS - I think you need to pay Pauline to promote your business on here :D

I can assure due to my professionalism - I will be trying every single one of your outstanding ebay cakes - I hope you have a paypal account because I don't want to wait for my cheque to clear before I can enjoy (sorry sample) each and every cake

Inspector Penny

rickysmiths
26-05-2012, 11:44 AM
RS - I think you need to pay Pauline to promote your business on here :D

I can assure due to my professionalism - I will be trying every single one of your outstanding ebay cakes - I hope you have a paypal account because I don't want to wait for my cheque to clear before I can enjoy (sorry sample) each and every cake

Inspector Penny

Oh yes I may have to become a Forum friend. Sorry Pauline I didn't mean to upset.

Yes Penny we have Paypal :thumbsup:

karens knippers
26-05-2012, 12:58 PM
RS I hope the cake inspection pack comes with pre written obs and linking so all I need to do is create photo that somehow gets stuck in printer.f does would agree to pay the postage.lol Also is there a 30 day money back guarantee just in case my cakes are a flop or are you ab certain they fool proof:D:D:D

rickysmiths
26-05-2012, 03:22 PM
RS I hope the cake inspection pack comes with pre written obs and linking so all I need to do is create photo that somehow gets stuck in printer.f does would agree to pay the postage.lol Also is there a 30 day money back guarantee just in case my cakes are a flop or are you ab certain they fool proof:D:D:D

:laughing::laughing:

Oh yes all paperwork included including photos and serving suggestions. I think I might include an apron as well so you have the one in the photo. :laughing:

Oh I would give a full refund for any grading achieved less than a good. Remember I have been Commissioned by Buck house. ;)

PixiePetal
26-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Ok for the record I can be bought with ANY non chocolate cake, cheesecake and foreign cake. If its got chocolate in you need to get a different inspector because I will give you an automatic unsatisfactory grade. I won't even reinspect you - so you will be stuck with that grade indiffenately. I will ensure that your report records that you tried to get me hooked on Chocolate which in my view is like getting me hooked on coccaine.

So there you go - I am corrupt as they come but be warned no CHOC!

OK! so I want you as my Inspector - I bake anything - including non choc cakes. Just drop a hint of faves when you book my visit and I am sure I can come up with an Outstanding cake ;);) . I am in the south east - hope that's an area you cover. My carrot cake is a secret recipe from a chef friend and I have a great collection of books to choose cake from too :laughing:

I am liking this pre inspection :D

Heaven Scent
26-05-2012, 05:28 PM
I like it. Do you think between us we could inspect everyone every year? That way we could offer more Outstandings and show how the standard of childcare is being raised year on year?

I really don't see why not - I suppose if we had anyone border line then we could send the willing cake loving travellers out to visit them - All sounds very good to me!!! - I can really see this taking off big time ;);)

karens knippers
26-05-2012, 07:17 PM
WOW that fantastic RS. I def on the order list...the apron sold it for me.
Bow, curtsey,bow,curtsey. Your royalness. Bow,curtsey,bow,curtsey
:magnificent::happy banana: