PDA

View Full Version : Got call from prospect need advice please

tash 1
24-05-2012, 07:43 AM
Hi just picked up answer phone message from last night lady from prospect asking her to give her a call back which I will after 9am question what's the difference with them an ? as some of you know I have been unable to get any kids to start in my care as yet(registered october 2011) and none down for coming months I am trying so hard.nice house, NNEB, lots of resources.....any idea what prospect will say to this will they still come and see me in a bit of tiz.tashx

tash 1
24-05-2012, 07:47 AM
Hi just picked up answer phone message from last night lady from prospect asking her to give her a call back which I will after 9am question what's the difference with them an ? as some of you know I have been unable to get any kids to start in my care as yet(registered october 2011) and none down for coming months I am trying so hard.nice house, NNEB, lots of resources.....any idea what prospect will say to this will they still come and see me in a bit of tiz.tashx
Sorry that ? Was ment to say ofsted

kel1983
24-05-2012, 08:01 AM
Is thi regarding your graded inspection? If it is then simply tell them you have no children at the moment in your care. My mum had to do this as she decided to stay in her previous job until she got any mindees. They just said to let her know when she started and they would rearrange for a later date.

miffy
24-05-2012, 08:14 AM
Prospect inspect on behalf of Ofsted

Miffy xx