PDA

View Full Version : Petition against CM de-regulation

Tatjana
23-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted, just found it on Twitter and would like to share. Have also posted on my FB, please do the same if you haven't already.

http://www.change.org/petitions/uk-government-reject-proposals-to-deregulate-childminders

Rubybubbles
23-05-2012, 12:26 PM
yep! I believe one of the girls on here set it up! At least it is getting around:clapping:

Tatjana
23-05-2012, 12:31 PM
yep! I believe one of the girls on here set it up! At least it is getting around:clapping:

Thanks, better posted numerous times instead of not at all!! :thumbsup:

Penny1959
23-05-2012, 12:40 PM
Thanks, better posted numerous times instead of not at all!! :thumbsup:

Thank you for posting - totally agree better to post than assume someone already done it

Was a joint effort between myself and uf353432. I wrote the words - she made them better. I tried to submit on official gov site but could not - she found the site currently being used and submitted it.

Great team work!

We are getting a lot of support but need lots more - so please keep sharing.

Penny :)

Tatjana
23-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Everyone can share the link on FB and then ask friends to re-post so we can reach a wider audience.

How about posting the link on other forums like netmums...has anyone done this?

uf353432
23-05-2012, 01:26 PM
someone has - but don't let that stop you posting it again - post it freely and widely - it doesn't matter if its repeated lots of times.

watgem
23-05-2012, 07:14 PM
I texted all my parents as well how to get on my fb page and sign and share, the more the merrier asthey say

miffy
23-05-2012, 07:32 PM
I texted all my parents as well how to get on my fb page and sign and share, the more the merrier asthey say

I am also going to ask all my parents to sign - it affects them too especially if we lose the ability to accept childcare vouchers

Miffy xx

Tatjana
23-05-2012, 07:48 PM
I am also going to ask all my parents to sign - it affects them too especially if we lose the ability to accept childcare vouchers

Miffy xx

Asked mine today :thumbsup:

loocyloo
23-05-2012, 10:18 PM
emailed all present and past parents today! a few have emailed back syaing they have signed and passed email on! :D