PDA

View Full Version : E Petition - REJECTED

Penny1959
21-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Well it seems that I was not clear enough!

Here is the email recieved -

Dear Penny Webb,

Your e-petition "Childminders Regulation" hasn't been accepted.

It did not have a clear statement explaining what action you want the government to take.

View your rejected e-petition

If you'd like to submit a new e-petition, please read the site's terms and conditions which explain the rules in detail.

I wonder did a person read it? Because it was a very quick response considering supposesd to take up to 7 days

Now lets see wht did the petition say

We urge the Government to consult with experts, national organisations and practising registered childminders, before deciding on the future regulation of childminders.

Before reaching any decision which will impact on parent’s choice of regulated childcare, children’s equality of opportunities and childminders businesses, the government must ensure this is a step forward with positive benefits to all but especially for children because once missed, opportunities to reach their full potential are hard to recreate, and failure to safeguard a child cannot be reversed.

It only says what action we want the government to take!

Anyone else want a go?

Wall - Head - Bang

Smiley
21-05-2012, 01:38 PM
Oh no!!!
Right then if at first we don't succeed try try again!
I don't understand why they should state what they did, do we need to be more consise? Although it was cyrstal clear! :angry:

uf353432
21-05-2012, 01:46 PM
"We want the Government to reject proposals to deregulate childminders, and ensure that we continue to receive individual inspection reports."

Smiley
21-05-2012, 01:48 PM
I just don't see why it was rejected, I've just had a quick look on the site and put the word childminders in the search. It came up with a few other petitions and I am surprised they weren't rejected because some didn't state what they wanted the government to do!

desiderata
21-05-2012, 01:49 PM
LEAVE US ALONE !!! plain and simple do you think they would understand that xx

Penny1959
21-05-2012, 01:53 PM

lol - at least you made me smile

Penny :)

SYLVIA
21-05-2012, 02:13 PM
have we al spoken to the parents and the impact it will have on them. Maybe they need to write to the MPs too

karens knippers
21-05-2012, 02:36 PM
We want the bloomin gov to listen for once.......is it sooooo hard to ask....apparently so it seems:angry:.Put a lot of ers and ums in it Penny n they may have clearer understanding:rolleyes:.Personally I dont think they thought they would get so much of a fight,more fools them. Like was said before....leave us alone.That is unless it to give us more funding and support.

Smiley
21-05-2012, 02:43 PM
"We want the Government to reject proposals to deregulate childminders, and ensure that we continue to receive individual inspection reports."

That's very clear do we agree that should be opening sentence?

Penny1959
21-05-2012, 02:46 PM
That's very clear do we agree that should be opening sentence?

Maybe to be clear - it should be the opening - and only sentance.

mum2two
21-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Oh No!! :(

Perhaps the government have already made decisions and rejecting any counter proposals at all....

xx

uf353432
21-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Maybe to be clear - it should be the opening - and only sentance.

i've just submitted it - worth a try - what can they say? No again? :laughing:

desiderata
21-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Glad I made you smile Penny xx I realise how hard you are working on this and it isnt easy. I am gonna send another letter to my MP and see what the reaction is. I couldnt see what was wrong with what you had written in the first place.. Maybe too intelectual for the person on the other end.

Penny1959
21-05-2012, 05:15 PM
i've just submitted it - worth a try - what can they say? No again? :laughing:

Hope you have more luck - was it just the one sentence?

uf353432
21-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Hope you have more luck - was it just the one sentence?

yes - went through first time and awaiting validation - will probably have to wait until tommorrow for them to accept/reject it - will let you know as soon as I do x

The Juggler
21-05-2012, 05:29 PM

:laughing::laughing:

miffy
21-05-2012, 06:00 PM
yes - went through first time and awaiting validation - will probably have to wait until tommorrow for them to accept/reject it - will let you know as soon as I do x

Fingers crossed for you.

Penny - well done for trying and sorry it didn't go through (still puzzled why :rolleyes:)

Miffy xx

Penny1959
21-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Fingers crossed for you.

Penny - well done for trying and sorry it didn't go through (still puzzled why :rolleyes:)

Miffy xx

Miffy - I have no idea why it did not go through - I have checked the guidelines - And I think I met them - so frustrated lets hope the secod one sent in by uf gets accepted.

uf353432
21-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Miffy - I have no idea why it did not go through - I have checked the guidelines - And I think I met them - so frustrated lets hope the secod one sent in by uf gets accepted.

at least they didn't keep us waiting 7 days to reject it so we could move swiftly with a new draft.

miffy
21-05-2012, 06:18 PM
at least they didn't keep us waiting 7 days to reject it so we could move swiftly with a new draft.

That's true, hope they don't keep you waiting though

Miffy xx