PDA

View Full Version : E petition - frustrated.com

Penny1959
21-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Well it seems that the government do allow us to post an e petition - but limit what we can say

It says 1000 characters (to include spaces) so I cut it down to 980 - but it would not let me submit it

In the end after 20 attempts - it let me submit this

We urge the Government to consult with experts, national organisations and practising registered childminders, before deciding on the future regulation of childminders.

Before reaching any decision which will impact on parent’s choice of regulated childcare, children’s equality of opportunities and childminders businesses, the government must ensure this is a step forward with positive benefits to all but especially for children because once missed, opportunities to reach their full potential are hard to recreate, and failure to safeguard a child cannot be reversed.

Not what I wanted at all (or I am sure what any of you wanted) but still there we are it is what was allowed.

I will let you know what happens next.

(and a good thing mine are having a long sleep today)

Penny :)

uf353432
21-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Well its to the point lol!

Heaven Scent
21-05-2012, 01:09 PM
How long till we get a link so we can sign it?

The Juggler
21-05-2012, 01:10 PM
that's not a lot of words. I think you've done great with the wordcount you were allowed. thanks Penny

Penny1959
21-05-2012, 01:17 PM
It takes uo to 7 days for them to check - will post to tell you - as soon as I know

Penny :)

Heaven Scent
21-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Thanks Penny - my blood is boiling and my fingers are twitching - so cant wait - this has to be STOPPED and sooner rather than later

desiderata
21-05-2012, 01:28 PM
I think you did really well there Penny x thanks for all your efforts x I just wondered can we do more than one? if the word count is that short could someone else do one for the other points ?

Penny1959
21-05-2012, 01:46 PM
Please see my thread about e petition being rejected - so very frustrated - are thay actually going to let us do ANYTHING about this or are we just going to be walked over.

Penny :mad: