PDA

View Full Version : Idea about getting our voices heard...

EmmaReed84
21-05-2012, 12:36 PM
I was thinking about emailing This Morning (everyday... until they get sick of me) Suject title "Childminder" Asking them to do a piece from a CM point of view... The problem is I have not been a CM for long so have such little knowledge compared to some others on here. Obviously if they did do a piece they would want someone to go on and fight our corner.

I was thinking if as many people on here did the same, they would realise that we need a voice too... Also some one would put themselved forward to speak on our behalf :blush:

What do you think?

mum2two
21-05-2012, 12:37 PM
It sounds like a good idea - but don't forget we all work during the day, so who's going to want to take the day off to go on...??

xx

loocyloo
21-05-2012, 12:50 PM
sounds good.

and any other programme that might cover it !!!

i've just emailed jeremy vine direct, as well as through his radio show!

Heaven Scent
21-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Surely that should be the role of NCMA to be the voice of Childminders - why doesn't the Chair herself do it isn't that what we are paying our subs for?

I was thinking of sending my campaign letter for my MP to all the papers and the loads of current affairs programms and if we all did that then our voices could be heard well and truly.

We need to stand together to be heard just one of us here and there is just no good at this stage.

But as we are all self-employed and let parents down if we take time off we cant just drop everything to appear on TV etc so need someone to do that for us and sooner rather than later.