PDA

View Full Version : caught out by little one

kel1983
21-05-2012, 11:29 AM
This morning we have only had a 2.5 year old so thought we would pop to get a few bits from supermarket and trip to garden centre. LO was fast asleep when we got home so put him on the sofa and thought I may aswell have a cup of tea and a choc bar :). Walked in from the kitchen to the lounge with choc bar just about to take a mouth full nd spotted LO standing in the doorway looking at me. :blush: He said "what you eating" :clapping:

JCrakers
21-05-2012, 12:02 PM
I've done the same :D bought myself a sneaky chocolate bar the other day while the two little ones were in the pushchair. I tried to sneakily eat it while we were on our way back from toddler group. Little one turned around straight away like a sniffer dog...lol
What you got there?
Nothing..I replied with my mouthful of chocolate.:D

EmmaReed84
21-05-2012, 12:06 PM
:laughing: My son is a nightmare for this!

I go in the kitchen to sort out dinner and take a sneaky bite of chocolate and he calls out "Mummy, what you doing?" I shout out that I am cooking tea (with my mouthful) then he says "Mum what you got in your mouth?" so I tell him nothing and he shoots out to the kitchen telling me to open mymouth :panic:

suzyjane73
21-05-2012, 12:58 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
BUSTED!!!