PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy a 2nd hand T3 for £250?

jadavi
20-05-2012, 08:44 AM
I need a triple for an uphill school pick up and want to watch my back. Have phil and ted with buggypod but not too keen on it.
Tempted by this T3
But when i come to research it there's not a lot on it on line and what there is is all 3 years old comments.
Should I use the money better and save up for the Everest? Is that still considered the rolls Royce?

Cheers x

jane5
20-05-2012, 09:55 AM
I havnt used a T3 so can not comment on it.

I do have an abc everest though and I think it is fantastic although it is very big when folded and too heavy for me to lift into the car. I leave it set up in the garage.

I bought mine off Ebay for £280 and it is in fantastic condition, used from new from a mum of twins and a toddler so there are bargains out there if you keep looking.

Little Pickles
20-05-2012, 10:37 AM
I have borrowed a T3 from a friend and to be honest I am so glad I didn't buy one as I dont like it at all ! It is really clumsy and very hard work up hills , the grip on the handle bar is awful , it is not padded and has bumps on it so I nearly end up with blisters when pushing it any distance . I have a nipper 360 double which is wonderful but I am going to try the Phil & teds + buggy pod and see how I go with that.
Hope this helps

The Juggler
20-05-2012, 01:51 PM
I havnt used a T3 so can not comment on it.

I do have an abc everest though and I think it is fantastic although it is very big when folded and too heavy for me to lift into the car. I leave it set up in the garage. same here with the lifting and big when folded bu t I don't have a garage :(

I bought mine off Ebay for £280 and it is in fantastic condition, used from new from a mum of twins and a toddler so there are bargains out there if you keep looking if it's in good condition under £300 is a bargain, I've seen quite scruffy ones sell for over £400. .

The ABC's are meant to be better but I'm too short to see over them :laughing::laughing: so I had to get the T3. It's heavy uphill but on your arms and leg muscles rather than your back - just push carefully :thumbsup:

jadavi
20-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Thanks - I wish I knew someone who had one I cd try,
Arms and legs is fine re strain - in fact I would welcome the exercise.

The Juggler
20-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Thanks - I wish I knew someone who had one I cd try,
Arms and legs is fine re strain - in fact I would welcome the exercise.

where are you again???

Boris
20-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Ive got a T3 and I love it. It is heavy with 3 toddlers in but a total life saver on the school run! I'm in Coventry so if you're close by you're more than welcome to have a test drive!!

jadavi
20-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Thanks, no where near anyone on here I think.... I'm trying to keep my location private as I like to ask for advice and would hate one of my parents to recognise me...sorry to be cloak and dagger.

Nice to hear someone likes the T3.

The Juggler
20-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Thanks, no where near anyone on here I think.... I'm trying to keep my location private as I like to ask for advice and would hate one of my parents to recognise me...sorry to be cloak and dagger.

Nice to hear someone likes the T3.

pm me to tell me where you are :)

mama2three
21-05-2012, 06:15 AM
Im very happy with my t3 - in fact use it daily as a double and add on the 3rd seat as needed. My school run is a killer hill too , and to be honest whatever your pushing would be heavy with 3 in!
Welcome to test drive if you want to pm me your area:D