PDA

View Full Version : BOYS

crazybones
04-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Bearing in mind the downstairs loo was only cleaned from top to bottom on Monday night and had a light clean last night, I have just spent almost a hour scrubbing it again. Although I knew the answer, I questioned the 3 boys present about who had just used the toilet. Blank faces. Well one of you has. No reply. I am starting to steam now. I would hate to see the state of this child's bathroom. He left the seat down, didnt flush and I have just had to throw 2 toilet rolls away. He managed to splash all over the tiles, the floor and across to the other side where the baby seat is stored, and he hadnt washed his hands. :angry: By the way he is not even a lo - he is 11.

fionamal
04-06-2008, 04:48 PM
And i thought my 4 year old was bad :laughing:

kerry
04-06-2008, 04:51 PM
I have 2 potty training boys at mo and they not that bad! :D

miss muffit
04-06-2008, 04:55 PM
filthy little Urchin :angry: I would of made the one that did it clean it up!,

donnagwynne
04-06-2008, 04:57 PM
I have a horrible stain on my wallpaper next to the toilet. Next time I decorate I will use tiles, so that I can scrub them clean when the little darlings miss. I am glad that I no longer have carpet in there to. Who's idea was it to have carpet in the bathroom anyway???

crazybones
04-06-2008, 04:59 PM
filthy little Urchin :angry: I would of made which ever one did it clean it up!,

I would have done if it was one of the other 2 boys (my own).

I did mention in passing to the mother when she was picking up that I was off boys at the moment because of spending an hour cleaning the toilet. She said she understood as she had the problem at home. I didnt have the nerve to say it was your boy who did it. :o

miss muffit
04-06-2008, 05:04 PM
you will have to go in the loo after each one and catch the little sprayer

sorry minded or not thats unacceptable behavior

sarah707
04-06-2008, 05:33 PM
I find girls can be as bad - the 10 year old I used to mind often left wee all over the seat and on the floor :(

cherryt
04-06-2008, 05:55 PM
My suggestion is

Get all the children boys and girls together and have a chat about toilet etiquette, do a questions and answers session. Get some resources from off the net too. Then say you shall be having a chat with all their parents to let them know why you have had to have a word and a refresher course on how to use/leave the toilet and how to wash hands after.

By doing this I would hope the offending child would realise that you do speak to parents and keep them informed of unacceptable behaviour.

MTA Oh I do sound so self righteous don't I :laughing: but that is how I delt with it a few years back, I think the boys were lead by the oldest aged 9 at the time and they all thought it was funny. weeing on the toilet rolls was the last straw.:angry:

flora
04-06-2008, 05:56 PM
You are not alone Annie, all of mine except the two little ones are mucky little bu****s. I spend ages cleaning on and around the loo. Boys/ girls it make no odds :angry:

I have to say if I know who it was I do make them help clear up. Wasn't that what those disposable nappy changing gloves were meant for????? :D

Lou
04-06-2008, 06:01 PM
What a nightmare, have to say i agree though girls can be just as bad lol.

We used to have carpet in downstairs toilet YUK YUK!!!!

Ripped that up as soon as poss, i clean the downstairs toilet pretty much everytime i go in there as it is used so much, hubby says i am obsessed, i say no everyone else is filthy!!!

Twinkles
04-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Oh tell me about it !! What is it about boys who think they're big enough to stand up to wee but lose concentration half way through !
I think it's a male thing ( with a few exceptions ) men are not very good at judging the size/length of things are they :rolleyes:

rachael_c
04-06-2008, 06:22 PM
TRY LIVING WITH MY 24 YEAR OLD PARTNER!!

miss muffit
04-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Yes :laughing: :laughing: please!!!

ajs
04-06-2008, 06:28 PM
Oh tell me about it !! What is it about boys who think they're big enough to stand up to wee but lose concentration half way through !
I think it's a male thing ( with a few exceptions ) men are not very good at judging the size/length of things are they :rolleyes:

apparently that's why women can't park
they're always told that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that's 6 inches

Jinx
04-06-2008, 06:29 PM
This is disgusting behaviour. :angry:

I have found that the boys I know who do this have mothers who have just accepted that this is what boys do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A friend took her 4 boys to see another friends new house and the 7yr old twins pee'ed all over the new cream bathroom carpet. My friends attitude was 'they are boys, what do you expect?'
I have a son, (and a hubby, lol) and they have BOTH been told from day 1 that this is unacceptable!!!:o

Jinx x

Annie_T
04-06-2008, 06:33 PM
oh dear thats bad, i get the same with my boy but he only 7 at mo so understand that it happens at times, tho he seems to tell me and want clean up

11 is just not on he should able to do it without a mess and flush the loo

make him clean it nxt time hun lol x

JazzyL
04-06-2008, 06:50 PM
I think it's a male thing ( with a few exceptions ) men are not very good at judging the size/length of things are they :rolleyes::ROFL1: :laughing:

foxy lady
04-06-2008, 06:54 PM
yes i think that because he is 11 i would make him wipe it up if he makes a mess.maybe he would be a bit more careful in future:D

Trouble
04-06-2008, 08:48 PM
yes i think that because he is 11 i would make him wipe it up if he makes a mess.maybe he would be a bit more careful in future:D

i was just going to say give him the cloth:angry:

Cazz
04-06-2008, 10:08 PM
apparently that's why women can't park
they're always told that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that's 6 inches

:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

Tatia
05-06-2008, 08:44 AM
Not just boys, though. My 4 year old DD is constantly getting wee on toilet seat and floor. If she doesn't sink her bum far enough into the toilet, it comes out between lid and bowl. She doesn't do it on purpose but sits very strangely on toilet so I have to constantly remind her to "sink your bottom". :laughing:

Bless her, she does try to clear it up, though. We kept finding hubby's towel on the floor and wondering if she was trying to dry her hands on it and pulling it off the towel tack. Ummm, no.:eek: She was trying to clear up the floor. I tihnk it was a week or so before I cottoned to what she was doing cos before then, we'd just pick his towel up and put it back for his shower!:panic: :ROFL1: He didn't find it as funny as I did, that's for sure.:laughing:

disney
05-06-2008, 03:47 PM
oh its not very nice is it i have a mindee that when he goes toilet he has just started wetting the floor and yesterday when i nipped for a wee i sat on the loo seat and it was soaked in wee :eek: dont think he could have done any in the toilet at all . but then again hes only 4 but dont think its very good for an 11 year old to do this . think i would have to say something im afraid !