PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies in Wigan

rachael_c
04-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Hello!! I am a newly registered childminder. I have vacanices available now!

I am very passionate about childminding, believe it or not I have wanted to be a childminder since I was a little girl because I looked up to my childminder so much! To think we may be a role model for someone is amazing! I hope my Aunty Val is proud to have moulded my life.

I live in the Platt Bridge area of Wigan and can't wait to fill one of my vacancies so that I can leave my current employment (hopefully I will have filled a vacancy by end of July as my contract runs out then :idea: )

I love working (playing!) with children of all ages. Their ideas and enthusiasm enthrawl me. The speed at which babies grow and learn facinates me.

If anyone can help me to fill any vacancies, short or long term I'll be thrilled. Also I am open to joining days out, toddler sessions and activity days so I any fellow childminders read this and shares my interest please feel get intouch!

Thanks for reading, hopefully speak soon.

Rachael x x x

:excited:

lorraines little treasures
28-08-2008, 09:42 PM
hi, i have been childminding since 2006 and i only live in springview, wigan just round corner from you please reply and we could meet up and exchange ideas