PDA

View Full Version : variation form

*daisychain*
16-05-2012, 05:25 PM
I am trying to fill in the assistant variation form, want to double my numbers when using an assistant. I have not got children to fill all the extra places I want as yet so not sure how to fill in the grid ??!! I have obviously put in the details of the children I already mind but what do I put in the other boxes when asked to provide all the details of all the children I wish to care for ?? confused... been a long day :)
Thank you

Mouse
16-05-2012, 06:20 PM
I've never filled in an assistant form, but I wonder if you've got the right one?

From what you're describing that's a variation to increase your numbers in the EYFS, or for 2 babies under 1. Does it mention assistants on it?

*daisychain*
16-05-2012, 06:37 PM
its the assistant/ variation form, I tried ringing ofsted at 19:45 and he told me to call back in the morning as he was leaving the building before he got locked in !!

MagdalenaS
16-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Hi, could you put OFSTED answer here. I am doing same thing and i am confused as well.
Thanx

muffins
16-05-2012, 07:27 PM
I just put current mindees in the grid! I did however make it very clear else where on the form what I was after! I just thought if they are confused they'll call:thumbsup:

spencer007
16-05-2012, 07:35 PM
I am trying to fill in the assistant variation form, want to double my numbers when using an assistant. I have not got children to fill all the extra places I want as yet so not sure how to fill in the grid ??!! I have obviously put in the details of the children I already mind but what do I put in the other boxes when asked to provide all the details of all the children I wish to care for ?? confused... been a long day :)
Thank you

Hi I could be wrong but I was told to add assistant you can download the form from ofsted send them the filled in details and they will send you a new registration certificate with yours and assistants details and the new amount of children you can have. The Variation form is only if you want permission to extend your numbers either alone or you and your assistant.
hope this helps

ps there is a mind feild of forms think its easier to call ofsted tell them you want to employ assistant and can they send you the correct form!!