PDA

View Full Version : Sunburn today - feel awful....

VeggieSausage
16-05-2012, 03:41 PM
We went to the park today, it was chilly on and off and sunny/cloudy on and off....lo is bright red with sunburn, has red hair but I just didn't think it would be enough to cause this, he looks awful, am dreading parents collecting :(

Goatgirl
16-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Oh dear, bless you both :(,
I didn't have a sunhat on LO's I minded today either and weather's the same - just lucky I guess. WHat's done is done, so really all you can do is apologise profusely, explain you didn't think there had even been enough sunshine to have an effect but now you realise what sensitive skin he has you will do x and x to ensure it wont happen again. I think I would probably do an incident sheet for it too. Just to show you have noted it, told parents and write what you'll do and that parents have been informed.

... But hopefully they'll be fine and understand so it'll just be a formality :thumbsup:

Hope it goes ok at pick up.

best wishes,
Wendy :)

sarah707
16-05-2012, 05:22 PM
We had huge hail stones yesterday... this weather is completely messed up! :panic:

I am sure mum will understand. Hugs xx

mama2three
16-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Whilst being apologetic I would also be asking parents to make sure there is a sun hat in the bag as the weather is so unpredictable at the minute.

flowerpots
16-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Hope mum was understanding. xx