PDA

View Full Version : A right pair of monsters..LOL

JCrakers
16-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Well Ive had a morning with a 3yr old and 2yr old who are usually the best of friends. 3yr old has a cold and arrived in a bad mood. 2yr old hasnt been sleeping well as shes having problems with her ears.

So they usually play really nice together but today we've had shouting, ignoring and various comments from each

'Im not your friend'
'You are not my best friend anymore'
'Im playing with this, you can get your own'
'Leave me alone'

So managed to get through lunch and now they are both flat out and hopefully will be waking in better moods and be the best of friends again :laughing:

sarah707
16-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Some days you just know are not going to get much better! :laughing:

I hope you survived :D

mushpea
16-05-2012, 06:49 PM
oh dear lol, my day has been a bit like that too,,
weve had
'its mine'
'you cant play on the slide cuz Im playing with xx'
'I DONT WANT TOO!'

Lots of snatching of toys and generaly not listning till I've repeated myself about 5 times!
lots of silly little things but very agriviating,, thank goodness I only had to work till 1.30pm today,, dont think any of us would have survived any longer:laughing:

Daisy1956
16-05-2012, 07:59 PM
I think it must just be one of those days. My two 3yrs normally play well together but not today. They each wanted to go around the train track opposite ways neither would give way and they spent most of the time arguing, hope tomorrow is better.

SYLVIA
16-05-2012, 09:49 PM
I had 2 like that today. So we got shoes and coats on and went for a walk for an hour. Said we could only go home if the promised to play nicely together!

Demonjill
16-05-2012, 10:03 PM
I had a day like that yesterday with bad moods :rolleyes:

It really gets to me .....:(

a wee baileys in the evening seems to help though :thumbsup: