PDA

View Full Version : Variation for 1 day - what a pain

JCrakers
16-05-2012, 12:19 PM
I have a variation in place for Thurs to have 4 in EY. It's a lengthy form to fill in but obviously needs to be done.
A parent who usually attends on a Friday with 2 children wants to swap 1 Friday to a weds in July due to a leavers party at Preschool that she wants to go to. I already have 2 EY children on that weds so need a variation to have her two, making 4.

Its the same bleedin form to fill in...grr
You'd think they would have something simpler for a 1 day variation...nothings straight forward :rolleyes:

rickysmiths
16-05-2012, 12:58 PM
I'm afraid i wouldn't swap.

If a parent doesn't use their day that's fine but I would not agree to a swap, an additional day maybe but days aren't transferable.

If it meant getting a variation for one day there is no way I would do it. I would just say sorry I'm full on a Wednesday.

JCrakers
16-05-2012, 01:04 PM
I'll do anything for a Friday off :thumbsup:

Bridey
16-05-2012, 08:47 PM
:laughing:

miffy
16-05-2012, 09:44 PM
I have a variation in place for Thurs to have 4 in EY. It's a lengthy form to fill in but obviously needs to be done.
A parent who usually attends on a Friday with 2 children wants to swap 1 Friday to a weds in July due to a leavers party at Preschool that she wants to go to. I already have 2 EY children on that weds so need a variation to have her two, making 4.

Its the same bleedin form to fill in...grr
You'd think they would have something simpler for a 1 day variation...nothings straight forward :rolleyes:

I've done this before and then the parent cancelled! :rolleyes:

Enjoy your day off, by the time you've filled in that form you will deserve it!

Miffy xx