PDA

View Full Version : Want to cry - someone hates me?

Littlebecky
16-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Recieved a letter from Ofsted today to say that they have received some information that requires investigation and that they are unable to progress my application until they have spoken to me.

Feeling very scared and upset at what they have recieved but have to wait for a phonecall back to find out :(

Pixie dust
16-05-2012, 11:41 AM
:group hug:

Hope it all gets sorted out for you.....do you have any idea what it could be?

JoRo163
16-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Oh no!

Try not to worry too much, which I know is easier said than done, but I'm sure it's nothing serious. You would know otherwise.

I hope they don't keep you waiting too long. Have you tried calling them?

AliceK
16-05-2012, 11:46 AM
What stage are you at in the process. Could it be something from the past that's come up on the CRB check. Or maybe something that's come back on the health declaration. Whatever it is don't panic. They want to talk to you so you can explain things.

Good luck :thumbsup:

xxx

stargazer1
16-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Could there be anything on your CRB or health check? If there was nothing you were concerned about, I am sure that it isnt serious and you will get around it. Hope they dont leave you waiting too long x

BucksCM
16-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Try not to worry:thumbsup: wait until they get back to you as it could just be what everyone else has said...something simple in the paperwork.:D

Milli147
16-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Try not to worry, as others have said - if it was something major you would know what it was. Give them a call rather than wait for them to ring you, sooner you put your mind at rest the better. Good luck x

AliceK
16-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Try not to worry, as others have said - if it was something major you would know what it was. Give them a call rather than wait for them to ring you, sooner you put your mind at rest the better. Good luck x

I agree. Keep calling until you get to speak to whoever is dealing with this. It's not fair to keep you hanging on and worrying.

xxx

ORKSIE
16-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Hope you are ok.....How awful for you.

Sending positive vibes to you.

x

Chimps Childminding
16-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Thats not fair, why bother to ring and give you half a story, why not wait until they had all the details then ring!!!! :angry: Hope you don't have to wait too long!!!

miffy
16-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Recieved a letter from Ofsted today to say that they have received some information that requires investigation and that they are unable to progress my application until they have spoken to me.

Feeling very scared and upset at what they have recieved but have to wait for a phonecall back to find out :(

Hope by now you've managed to speak to someone and put your mind at rest.

Miffy xx

sandy64
16-05-2012, 04:56 PM
hi hope your ok it doesnt seem fare to send a letter and not give any details but hopefully its just extra info they need to look into so sending you good luck vibes:)

Tinkerbell1979
17-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Oh gosh, hope you have managed to speak to someone, that seems very unfair. Hopefully as they have sent a letter first without just calling it's something minor.

Fingers crossed for you

Jen x