PDA

View Full Version : Attendance Register

melco
16-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Hi,

I have to apologise now as I am getting a lot of paperwork together today and sorting things out so may be on here a lot asking questions.

My first one is to do with the attendance register.

I have a 4yr mindee starting on Thursday who I will pick up from nursery at 12pm and have until 2.30pm when he is picked up from my house, then on the Friday he will be dropped off at 7.30am and I will take him to nurtsery for 9am and again I will pick up at 12pm and then he will be picked up from the school playground at 3.30pm instead of my house. How can I put this in the attendance register for the parent to sign?

Hope that makes sense what I am asking.

Thanks in advance

melco

JCrakers
16-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Yes I get what you mean :D I know some minders get their attendance records signed although I don't.
Maybe take it with you? Other people may have ideas for you :D

melco
16-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Didn't think about taking it with me!! Good idea, if I decide to do that just hope I remember it!!

rickysmiths
16-05-2012, 10:45 AM
I would get the parent to sign it on the Thursday when they pick up for the previous week then you don't need to take your register out with you.

If you use the NCMA one there is space for a morning and afternoon.

For the one day I would enter 12 as the time they were with me and 2.30 or whenever mum picks up.

For the next day enter the time he is left with you and then the time you leave him at nursery. Then the time you pick him up and the time mum takes him from you at school.

melco
16-05-2012, 10:48 AM
That makes sense - thanks very much