PDA

View Full Version : Desperate, just on the verge of giving up.

rachael71
15-05-2012, 08:02 PM
For the first time in 6 years I find myself with zero mindees :panic::panic::panic:.I have nearly always been full, its come as quite a shock. I am becoming even more worried as the more I read from fellow minders on various sites its seems as there is just no one around. Really dont know what Im going to do. :panic: I can just scrape by this month but next month I dont know what Im going to do. Ive even been looking for suitable jobs but theres just nothing. Ive got my info with FIS, childcare.co.uk and have let the only other minder I know Im empty. If anyone has got any other ideas they would be gratefully recieved. :thumbsup:

uf353432
15-05-2012, 08:15 PM
go and speak to your childrens centre - see if they have any creche work? I know my childrens centre are low on creche workers and a childminder who can come in and hit the floor running might be a good thing for both of you while you wait for business to pick up.

rachael71
15-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Thanks, thats a great idea! :thumbsup: That could possibly put me in touch with potential clients too. I will go along tomorrow and see if theres anything on offer.

The Juggler
15-05-2012, 09:56 PM
great idea above hon, what I woudl suggest. also check out large gym's that have their own creches' or supply work at local nursery schools or day nurseries??

good luck x

stargazer1
16-05-2012, 12:05 PM
:(:( sending hugs. I was going to suggest as above, any large gyms that have creches, family centres, local playgroups etc? Really hope something comes up for you soon x

VeggieSausage
16-05-2012, 12:40 PM
do some leaflets and post around doors in your area?.....or outside school gate....