PDA

View Full Version : Visit this morning :)

Kyrie-Louise
15-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Had my pre - registration visit this morning and it went really well :) Was first really nervous when saw her walking up the drive but was put to ease when she began, she went through all questions and prompted me if needed or gave me suggestion of what could do, looked at my policies and procodures. After have a look round my house, she told me that she's going to recommend me to become ofsted registered

So all those that are worried it's all fine, just make sure you know your stuff and do your homework :)

sarah707
15-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Well done you! I hope it goes quickly for you now :clapping:

Kyrie-Louise
15-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Thank you :) Can i start advertising now? and if so what should i put

sarah707
15-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Thank you :) Can i start advertising now? and if so what should i put

If all your checks are back and your inspector has told you that it will only be a matter of time then you can start putting feelers out.

The only problem would be if someone wants you asap and you cannot help them... so do be very careful.

Maybe you could say 'soon to be registered childminder xxx '.

Hth :D

Demonjill
15-05-2012, 07:41 PM
well done thats fab:clapping:

I would advertise as "in the process of registering" and see what response you get.

I know its quiet in some areas and people wish they had advertised earlier.:thumbsup:

Good luck - keep us posted on here:D

Kyrie-Louise
15-05-2012, 07:48 PM
The lady said if all checks come back then should all be good, she said she doesn't know what stage their at herself....

To be on the safe sound think i'll put "soon to be registered childminder"

Will keep all posted x

Beaka
15-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Well done :jump for joy: x

LinziH
16-05-2012, 06:10 PM
eeek! how exciting!!

Can I just ask when you became proposed? I had a call from the council today about something different but they said they were suprised I hadnt had my pre reg visit as I was proposed in April xx