PDA

View Full Version : Just to say a "HUGE thank you"!!!

taiwallis
15-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Dear all,
I just wanted to take this time to say a HUGE thankyou for all the support i was given last week. Just knowing people are out there thinking of you makes the difference. I have managed to take myself away from this forum for few days to regroup with my family and check they are all tickedy boo! It is SATS week this week for eldest (year 6) and mummy was not emotionally able to help her early last week, but thanks to this forum and others, i was back on track to be the bestest mummy in the world, and gave her a fab weekend with lots of love and support. Where i live, i feel terribly isolated as a childminder. There are 'network meetings' however with all the government cuts and people being fired and new ones instated, plus moving twice in 4 mths and with a husband that works away i am unable to go to them and so it is just me grasping at any straw i can get to keep going. The only others i know who are minding children are not registered, and therefore don't have any understanding of the paperwork/contracts and sometime sheer hell that we have to go through. This is not me whining i hope - as i have been soooo blessed to have such amazing clients for the last few years. I think that is why it shocks when you have problems as you are not used to it!! Anyway enough rambling - it was just a HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF THOSE THAT HELPED ME LAST WEEK - HUGE PAT ON THE BACK - IT MEANT ALOT!!! XXXXXXXX

sarah707
15-05-2012, 06:59 PM
I am so pleased you are back with us feeling more like yourself again! :clapping:

loocyloo
15-05-2012, 07:00 PM
:D glad its all sorted.

where abouts in north yorkshire are you? feel free to PM me if you don't want to say 'out loud'. i'm on the north york moors. i know there are only a few childminders in north yorkshire!

i'm a bit tied with drop offs & collections, but happy to meet up somewhere if possible! ( unless you are the other side of the dales, then its just a bit too far :D sorry, if thats where you are! )

xxx

angeldelight
15-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Glad you are feeling better this week

Angel xx

Chimps Childminding
15-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Glad you are feeling better and things have worked out!!! This Forum is great, especially when you have a problem!!!

Bridey
15-05-2012, 09:43 PM
So glad you are feeling better. I think you and your daughter should plan a little treat for yourselves once this week is over! :)

wendywu
15-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Glad you are back with us :)

The Juggler
15-05-2012, 09:53 PM
glad you are ok and came out smiling hon x

Penny1959
16-05-2012, 05:17 AM
Pleased to hear you are feling more in control of things and more like yourself. It is horrid when something 'knocks you off your feet' and hard to cope at the time.

Try to take sometime for yourself this weekend - and maybe a little treat for getting through all this.

Penny :)

butterfly
16-05-2012, 06:00 AM
Glad you're feeling better!