PDA

View Full Version : buggy pod?

jellytot
15-05-2012, 10:22 AM
has anyone used/ use one? What do you think?

julie w
15-05-2012, 10:42 AM
hi i have one and i think its great. Ive had no problems. It turns my double into a triple in seconds. it takes a while to adjust it to fit your pushchair so its level, but you only do that once then it simply clips off and on.

~Grasshopper~
15-05-2012, 12:34 PM
i like mine. i was very scared at first but it is really safe and wont come off. took a bit to get used to it but its a life saver now.

i use it on my p&t sport so i can take 3 under 2's on the school run. i dont like the raincover tho

xx

funemnx
15-05-2012, 12:53 PM
I used mine loads last year and couldn't have managed 3 very young ones on my own without it! It was a lot cheaper than buying a triple and once I didn't need it, reverted back to using just my double on it's own so storage for a single double and triple not a problem :thumbsup:

jane5
15-05-2012, 02:27 PM
I had a smorph 2 and didnt like it but I think it depends what the pavements are like near you.

On flat pavements it was ok but the pod seats are narrow and I had to put the smallest, lightest child in it.

The majority of pavements near me are tarmacked and every house has a dipped curb for cars. The buggy pod had to be fitted to the righthand side of my buggy and if I walked with the pod nearest to the road, it pulled towards the road and it used to hurt my shoulder trying to keep it straight.

If I crossed over and the pod was on the inside of the pavement it wasnt as bad but this wasnt always possible.

I bought an ABC adventure buggy which is great but too heavy and bulky to lift and put in the car and I have to store it in the garage.

Tily Bud
15-05-2012, 03:08 PM
I really liked mine, came in really useful when i had 3 under 18months old :)

I had posted on here about selling it, plus the raincover but the person never got back to me x mainly because its taking up space and i dont need it any more x

blue bear
15-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Love mine :thumbsup:

jellytot
15-05-2012, 03:40 PM
what makes do you all have?

~Grasshopper~
15-05-2012, 04:33 PM
smorph 2 x

jadavi
15-05-2012, 04:39 PM
I only used mine once so far but wasnt im pressed with the smallness and openness of the bench type seat. I put the biggest child there which was a mistake as it overbalanced the buggy and I think there may even be a weight restriction. I'd feel the child would be quite vulnerable to getting clobbered on it...I kept the outer part of the rain hood on just to give some protection....
It took our bike repair man ages to fit it to the p and t sport as well....
However I expect to be using it all thru my school runs with three little ones after half term

mummyMia
15-05-2012, 06:37 PM
I had a smorph 2 and didnt like it but I think it depends what the pavements are like near you.

On flat pavements it was ok but the pod seats are narrow and I had to put the smallest, lightest child in it.

The majority of pavements near me are tarmacked and every house has a dipped curb for cars. The buggy pod had to be fitted to the righthand side of my buggy and if I walked with the pod nearest to the road, it pulled towards the road and it used to hurt my shoulder trying to keep it straight.

This is exactly the same problem that I had with mine. I used it on a P&T and injured my wrists because it pulled so badly on the dipped curbs. I never want to see the horrible thing again!