PDA

View Full Version : Busy ball popper - eBay

jadavi
14-05-2012, 06:16 PM
I bought this on eBay for half recommended price which was still an extortionate IMO price.
It arrived with three not five balls...
They say it's the same as the picture...
Can I do anything ?

littletreasures
14-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Don't know if you can do anything through Ebay, but I lost a couple of balls from ours and I emailed Playskool and they sent me some.

murrayspud
14-05-2012, 06:32 PM
If the 5 balls were shown in the picture, or in the description then you could file an "Item not as described" report with the seller. You should then be able to return the item (via a method where you get a signature of delivery) and get a refund.

If the picture and description show or mention only 3 balls then I am afraid you will have to take the hit this time and watch out next time and make sure you are getting what you think you are getting (IYSWIM!!!!). If this is the case you could, as already suggested, ask for more balls from the manufacturer.

Hope that helps

Kathryn x

jadavi
14-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Thanks. Not knowing the item I guessed there were only three balls visible bit had read that the toy comes with five balls from an advert. but the description didn't mention that two balls were missing.
Should I give bad feedback? Feel ripped off. This item with all five balls are selling for the same price... Feel they sold under false pretences .
Would you leave it? I could contact Playskool

uf353432
14-05-2012, 07:06 PM
I'd go back to the seller and see if they are prepared to knock off some money as a gesture of good will in that they didn't specifically refer to the fact that it had 2 balls missing. That you feel they secured a price that is too high for something that is not complete. You had assumed that there was 5 balls because you have researched the product and that had you had known you would not have bid so high. Appeal to their better nature. Then if you secure a discount - speak to the manufacturer and ask for 2 new balls please :)