PDA

View Full Version : finally made a decision

lulubelle
14-05-2012, 04:29 PM
you are probably getting fed up of my moaning by now but this morning (well the last few days actually i have been at the end of my tether and on the verge of quiting completly. Well after speaking to another lovely childminder today and hearing that this child actually has a bit of a reputation etc i will be giving him notice in a couple of weeks (after i have sent out questionaire/asked for references etc!) i feel like a massive weight has been lifted from my shoulders, no more hr + school runs and doing 100+ miles a week!!!

please tell me i will find some nice, normal children and parents soon!

ziggy
14-05-2012, 04:41 PM
big hugs

there are lots of nice normal children and parents out there, i promise

miffy
14-05-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm sure you'll feel heaps better just having made the decision.

Hope you find some lovely families soon

Miffy xx

lulubelle
14-05-2012, 05:23 PM
i do! just got to get through the next few weeks, i give 4 weeks notice but i want to get refs etc before i give notice (thats if they ever do it, i have asked several times before!!!)

lulubelle
14-05-2012, 08:42 PM
does this sound ok?
Dear ....................,
It is with regret that I give you notice on our contracts with .................... Unfortunately I feel that the very long school runs are having a negative effect on both my family and the other children I mind, therefor I will only be collecting from local schools in the future. My last minding day will be
I wish you all the best in finding new care for ......................

VeggieSausage
15-05-2012, 07:45 PM
I think that sounds fine .... can feel the weight lifting from your shoulders!