PDA

View Full Version : Advertising

Amanda75
11-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Hi can anyone give me any ideas on where you advertise childminding Buisness I use net mums and childcare.co.uk

Any help greatfully recieved!!!

:)

Thanks Amanda

notts
11-05-2012, 08:07 PM
I'll be interested in this post too. At the minute I am advertising on netmums and childcare.co.uk, the local council website, local schools notice boards and door dropping business cards through estates around me.

christine e
11-05-2012, 08:11 PM
If you are a member of NCMA they are launching a vacancy matching service next week.

Christine

notts
11-05-2012, 08:15 PM
If you are a member of NCMA they are launching a vacancy matching service next week.

I didn't know this Christine! thank you. Do we have to register on it or something?

christine e
11-05-2012, 08:29 PM
I didn't know this Christine! thank you. Do we have to register on it or something?

You should hear from NCMA sometime next week giving information about it - you will access it via MY NCMA on the ncma website. I have been involved in 'testing' it out so that is why I know about it

Christine

loocyloo
11-05-2012, 08:44 PM
i googled 'childminder & my area' and then listed myself on every free website i could! off the top of my head - hotfrog, ***************, emergencychildcare, yell, nannyjob, vivastreet. not sure if any have got me work, but it does get my name out there! ;)

local FIS, local halls/shops/churchs/libraries/coffee shops/schools & preschools & toddlers/soft play places .

but the best way to advertise is to tell everyone and anyone what you do! i have a fleece with childminder on the back, and always carry a few business cards in my pocket to give to anyone i meet!

good luck xxx