http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/playspace/

Angel xxx

foxy lady
03-06-2008, 09:22 PM
hey thats cool
gunna have a go at that

JazzyL
03-06-2008, 09:33 PM
I was impressed, I thought you meant building a real playarea - I was thinking what fantastic childminders you are, picturing wood and nails and a wonderful creation in the garden!!!! :) :clapping: :laughing:

angeldelight
03-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Hahaha I wish

Angel xx

jumpinjen
03-06-2008, 09:54 PM
My ever-resourceful hubby is building a play place from the branches that came out of the huge hedge that we chopped down last year.... he's hammered them in to the grass really well in a sort of spiral, all sticking upright, and we've ordered some willow twigs to stick in between them so it will grow at some point and be a living den!! the idea is that the kids can weave things in and out of the sticks and hang their creations from the twigs at the top. it's a bit hard to describe but really lovely. I've got a packet of wild grass seeds to scatter round the base that will ahve a variet of lovely seed heads on them.... we don't have the room for a big climbing frame so this is our imaginative answer to the need for one.. just hope the kids don't laugh!!!!!:laughing:

Cazz
03-06-2008, 10:20 PM
I was impressed, I thought you meant building a real playarea - I was thinking what fantastic childminders you are, picturing wood and nails and a wonderful creation in the garden!!!! :) :clapping: :laughing:

:laughing: I thought that too! My garden's a bit sparce at the mo so I thought I'd have a look! Never mind, the site looks really good - I'm sure my dd will love having a go at that!

Carole x

Tatia
04-06-2008, 06:44 AM
Jumpinjen, living dens are awesome. I've been thinking about doing one that is teepee shaped. I don't think the kids will laugh at all, I think they will be really impressed and excited. And good for you on recycling and using earth friendly resources!:thumbsup:

carolinel
04-06-2008, 07:07 AM
i've just had great fun with that!! James will love it.

miffy
06-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Thanks Angel

miffy xx

miss muffit
06-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Thanks Angel, there is not enough hours in the day to look at anything on the computer except the forum :laughing: :laughing:

by the time i have read some threads and answer some its bed time x