PDA

View Full Version : Quick SEF question

fluff1975
10-05-2012, 08:51 PM
I've not completed my SEF fully (about two thirds there) but can I still submit it?

Daft question I know, but I had a call from Ofsted today and now I'm in panic mode!

miffy
10-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Yes you can submit it but if the call was about your inspection then you may not be able to access your sef again until after the inspection.

Did the inspector ask you to submit it?

Miffy xx

fluff1975
10-05-2012, 09:02 PM
It wasn't 'The' call. She was asking if I had children in the ey age group at the mo, and that I'd probably get a call from an inspector in the 'very near future'. I think I scared her by thanking her for calling and grumbling about how overdue it was!!!

Might get on and do a bit more sef and wait until I've had the call before submitting.

miffy
10-05-2012, 09:06 PM
It wasn't 'The' call. She was asking if I had children in the ey age group at the mo, and that I'd probably get a call from an inspector in the 'very near future'. I think I scared her by thanking her for calling and grumbling about how overdue it was!!!

Might get on and do a bit more sef and wait until I've had the call before submitting.

I would do the same. I hadn't submitted my sef when the inspector called and still had some to finish. I did finish it and then emailed it to her so she could read it before she came out

Miffy xx

sarah707
10-05-2012, 09:53 PM
You don't have to fill in all the boxes to submit your SEF. You can keep going back to it and adding bits :D

miffy
11-05-2012, 06:47 AM
You don't have to fill in all the boxes to submit your SEF. You can keep going back to it and adding bits :D

I thought your sef was frozen once the inspector calls you so you can't add any more to it - is that wrong?

Miffy xx