PDA

View Full Version : would this upset you?

lulubelle
10-05-2012, 04:20 PM
The 5 yr old mindee i have a few 'issues' with sat at our dinner table just now calling my 3 yr old and 1 year old stupid idiots over and over again for no apparent reason! Obviously the 1 yr old didnt understand but my 3 yr old was really upset! i just hate the way my child gets upset because of him!

AliceK
10-05-2012, 04:34 PM
well I would have put a stop to that after the first time he said it. He would have been told very sternly to stop along with one of my looks. If he carried on he would have been put on time out and then come and eat his dinner alone when the others have finished. I'm a very strict minder and wouldn't tolerate behaviour like that.

xxxx

BuggsieMoo
10-05-2012, 04:35 PM
well I would have put a stop to that after the first time he said it. He would have been told very sternly to stop along with one of my looks. If he carried on he would have been put on time out and then come and eat his dinner alone when the others have finished. I'm a very strict minder and wouldn't tolerate behaviour like that.

xxxx

SNap, I would not have tolerated this and he would have been removed to have some thinking space. x

ziggy
10-05-2012, 04:40 PM
i would have removed him immediately. I dont allow such behaviour.

Tippy Toes
10-05-2012, 04:45 PM
I would of been very upset with this! And as others have said would have removed him for some time out and told him that his behavior was very unacceptable and why.

I would be having words with the parents aswell.

You wouldn't allow your son to talk to him like that.

Helcatt
10-05-2012, 04:45 PM
I would not have tolerated this and he would have been removed to have some thinking space. x

Exactly the same, it is hard enough for our own children with out putting up with something like that too

Hx

butterfly
10-05-2012, 04:50 PM
I would of been very upset with this! And as others have said would have removed him for some time out and told him that his behavior was very unacceptable and why.

I would be having words with the parents aswell.

You wouldn't allow your son to talk to him like that.

Absolutely right! This is unacceptable bullying and I would speak to his parents!

lulubelle
10-05-2012, 05:21 PM
thanks guys, i will be talking to his parents tonight, didnt want them to think i was over reacting, i was bullied all through school and no way am i putting up with my children being spoken to like that in their own home!

sarah707
10-05-2012, 05:35 PM
I would have removed the child and asked him to reflect on his behaviour.

He can eat in another room if he cannot use acceptable behaviour at my table.

hugs to your little one xx

lulubelle
10-05-2012, 05:36 PM
spoke to dad (glad it was dad and not mum, she scares me lol!) and he said oh it must be school, hes been quite rude and cheeky lately! Made it clear it would not be tolerated tho!

Bridey
10-05-2012, 05:37 PM

xxxx

I've come in after the OP has responded but I agree with Alice's answer - that is exactly what I would do!