PDA

View Full Version : I'M REGISTERED!!!! EEEEKKKKK!!!!

stargazer1
10-05-2012, 01:57 PM
I've done it!!! After what seems like an entire lifetime (actually 1 year and 3 days!!) I am registered! Just had a call from CSSIW with my registration number. Thank you all so much for your encouragement, you are lovely. Now to get going!!!! From Monday I have four that have been patiently waiting for me to get going, so away we go!!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

loocyloo
10-05-2012, 01:59 PM
:clapping::clapping::clapping:
woo hoo!

well done!

have lots of fun on your childminding adventure xxx

tulip0803
10-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Llongyfarchiadau:clapping::clapping:

Good to hear that you are starting finally:D

rachelmama
10-05-2012, 02:48 PM
oh well done I am so happy for you :clapping:

I feel like its taking for ever for me

Demonjill
10-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Well done thats so fab :thumbsup:

Tippy Toes
10-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Well done! Enjoy yourself.

Fantastic :clapping:

jelly15
10-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Congratulations :clapping: I am from West Wales :thumbsup:

debbie1
10-05-2012, 05:48 PM
well done and good luck it is worth it in the end debbie x:clapping::clapping::clapping:

stargazer1
11-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Thank you all! So exciting. Today I am sorting out all the borning stuff like registering as self employed etc. Just had an enquiry at the school about after school care for two siblings just for the month of June. Two afternoons a week, but the only day I will have room for both is on a Friday. I am fully booked on a Thurs, and have space for one on a Mon, Tues and Wed. Anyone know if you can get a variation for siblings and short term care? x

webbthomas
11-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Well done :) :clapping: :clapping:

manjay
12-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Thank you all! So exciting. Today I am sorting out all the borning stuff like registering as self employed etc. Just had an enquiry at the school about after school care for two siblings just for the month of June. Two afternoons a week, but the only day I will have room for both is on a Friday. I am fully booked on a Thurs, and have space for one on a Mon, Tues and Wed. Anyone know if you can get a variation for siblings and short term care? x

CSSIW are pretty strict with variations and usually will only allowa for continuity of care NOT new business. Some offices tell you not to even bother to apply if it is not for continuity of care. BUT you won't know unless you ask:D

Good luck for Monday. Make sure you come back and let us know how it went:thumbsup:

stargazer1
15-05-2012, 05:52 AM
Well yesterday was lovely!! I had one yesterday all day, an almost three year old and my own little boy who is 20 months. They played lovely together, we did some crafts, they played in the play room, we went out for a nice walk, picked up the schoolies, went to the park for a while and then it was time for pick up (obviously I fed in between!! :laughing:) but all in all a good day. He seemed very happy to be with me, so all good so far. Have another new one coming today so fingers crossed.

Just a quick question: I cant get me head around risk assessments, I dont know what it is I cant grasp!! I have a risk assessment prepared for my home and garden, a general one, do I need to complete a new sheet every single day, even though the risks and actions are going to be pretty much the same. And then if we go out in the car to collect the schoolies, do I need to complete a fresh sheet for that every single day? It just seems that there is going to be hundreds of sheets of paper if I do that all saying basically the same thing. I really dont understand why I cant get my head around risk assessments! :blush:

flowerpots
15-05-2012, 06:46 AM
Congratulation and well done, your off to a flying start. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

miffy
15-05-2012, 06:57 AM
Blimey, that did take some time!

Congratulations :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Miffy xx

stargazer1
15-05-2012, 07:38 AM
Thank you! From the first day of ICP to the day of registration was 1 year and 3 days!! ****** CRB checks have a lot to answer for! x

twinkletots
15-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Excellent news :thumbsup:

debbie1
18-05-2012, 06:02 PM
fantastic news hun i am so made up for you, i bet you are now buzzing withe xcitement keep in touch debbie xx:clapping::clapping::clapping: