PDA

View Full Version : Raincover for 3 wheeler double?

RachelE
10-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Hi,

I have a 3 wheeler double pushchair (i'm not sure of the make, but its similar to the motherare urban detour)

I ordered a raincover from Kiddiare - it showed it on a 3 wheeler on the website and it is advertised as universal.

But, it doenst fit! :mad: Its too short and the childrens feet, especially the taller ones, would get very wet!

I have searched everywhere for a raincover and I cant find one anywhere.

Does anyone know where I could find one please? - I cant keep dodging showers!

Thank you,
Rachel x

The Juggler
10-05-2012, 11:13 AM
try e-bay?

RachelE
10-05-2012, 11:25 AM
I've looked on there and cant find one either! :(

Will have another look now to see if any knew listings.

Rachel x

The Juggler
10-05-2012, 11:31 AM
I've looked on there and cant find one either! :(

Will have another look now to see if any knew listings.

Rachel x

can you contact your buggy manufacturer direct hon, they might be able to replace it.

desiderata
10-05-2012, 11:52 AM
I have a Manito cover I got from ebay on my double I think they do ones to fit various buggies. They are nylon covers with plastic windows and they are brilliant. !!

caz3007
10-05-2012, 12:06 PM
I am struggling too, have a side by side double stroller and cant find a raincover for it and just taken on another toddler

loocyloo
10-05-2012, 12:19 PM
there is a shop on ebay selling raincovers they make raincovers for every buggy going ( almost! ) i've several from them in the past and recently had to buy 2 more ( don't you just 'love' children who stick their fingers in the air vent and rip or kick and kick so the cover splits! :angry: )

anyway, i contacted them and asked if they had the raincover i needed and they did, it just wasn't on ebay! and discovered they were quite close to me! so i picked my covers up, but they do post them. they used to make all the raincovers for mothercare!

the cover may not be an exact fit, but pretty much there!

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Apollo-Emporium/Rain-Covers-/_i.html?_fsub=15142029&_sid=121888827&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

RachelE
10-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Ooh I like the look of the manito!

Cant see it on a 3 wheeler - but the extra fabric looks like it would fit - and it does say suitable for 3 wheelers.

Just need to send my other one bak now - if I can get it back in the packet!:rolleyes:

Thank you,
Rachel x