PDA

View Full Version : Displaying Policies

FizzysFriends
03-06-2008, 07:40 PM
How are you/do you display your policies?

I was thinking of printing them all out and binding them so I can have a copy at home and give copies to the parents, what do you think?

Also do parents have to sign a copy of each policy to prove they have had a copy? Or just one form to say they have seem all polcies and list them?

Im slowly producing my policies but the nice bit is making them look nice (well thats the nice bit for me anyway.

sarah707
03-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Mine are in a display folder with clear plastic wallets for looking through and I give parents a precis booklet with just the main points of each for them to keep :D

hello kitty
03-06-2008, 09:33 PM
I make my policies into a bound booklet and get them to sign one sheet with them all listed to confirm they have read and understood them all. :)

littletreasures
03-06-2008, 09:38 PM
I do the same as Hello Kitty, but get them to initial each page as well as signing the list of policies.

littletreasures

FizzysFriends
08-06-2008, 06:39 AM
Thanks guys

mrsb
08-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Yes I do the same too :) I let them see mine and I give them photocopies of them all to take home to read properly and keep and a sheet with them all written on which they sign to say they have read and understood them :)

Pipsqueak
08-06-2008, 10:45 AM
I put my in a display wallet (individual wallets for each page).
They get photocopied and sent home with parents to keep (read and re-read and treasure!!! :rolleyes: )

I ask them to sign to say they have received, understood, agree blah blah

Gherkin
08-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Mine all have a signing section at the bottom which the parent signs and gives back to me. I also keep copies in a display book to show prospective parents and for others to refer to.

nannan
08-06-2008, 07:40 PM
like as been said, parents sign to say they have a copy and have read and understood them, I also have a copy of each in the children's folders as some are geared to the ages and things that the children can do, I also have all my policies in a portfolio for prospectus parents to veiw.