PDA

View Full Version : pre reg inspection at 10am! questions to ask inspector? help

victoriaj72
10-05-2012, 07:10 AM
Hi, pre reg inspection at 10am, I'm prepared but noting some questions to ask, not got far my mind gone blank! Any suggestions would be fab xxx

The Juggler
10-05-2012, 07:13 AM
maybe ask what kind of things they would expect you to be getting in place between your pre-reg and first graded inspection?

good luck!

sam411
10-05-2012, 07:24 AM
You'll probably find yourself just asking questions during the visit, I didn't prepare any questions to ask but I know I asked alot during the visit. Mine was about 4 weeks ago and it was much better than I thought, I was nervous beforehand. I had all my policies, risk assessments etc ready but she didn't really go into them in depth. Just did a tour of the house to see which rooms I was going to use, she added things that would help or improve areas. Looked at the garden, then sat and mostly just typed all the things into her computer. She looked at my pre-reg booklet briefly and asked one question about safeguarding and signs of possible abuse. It was quite relaxed actually and she even helped me reduce paperwork already! Good luck and it will be fine I'm sure!!

victoriaj72
10-05-2012, 08:04 AM
Thanks! Nerves getting to me lol

Beaka
10-05-2012, 03:20 PM
How did it go?? xx

julieap57
10-05-2012, 04:33 PM
:clapping::clapping:Hi just had my Pre Reg visit this afternoon! MR Ofsted Never looked at any policies etc just asked me the questions out of the 'Preparing for Registration visit Booklet' and looked around my house & Garden, it was much better than i expected even though some of the questions where Hard!!!!
I think it really depends who you get on the Day!!!

victoriaj72
10-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Hi everyone! Vist went well, lady was lovely and made me feel at ease! I'm registared! Yay! Can't wait to start, she looked at my policies and learning journey, was impressed. She flicked through my pre reg booklet too. Thanks for all your support and advice