PDA

View Full Version : 7 & 11 year old?

lucyD
09-05-2012, 10:30 AM
Had enquiry for after school/hols for 2 brothers 7 & 11, just in case they decide to use me what do you need to do paper work wise for older ones? I have mainly been concentrating on early years so have no clue? I was planning not to do older ones..school runs etc but will have to due to lack of work.

Do any of you have these age if so what activities do you do with them?

Many thanks in advance

ajc
09-05-2012, 11:03 AM
I have brothers of 7 and 11, they love lego, knex, they are really good with the little ones, would maybe think twice about having them in the holidays because its hard with both ends of age group tho, also they enjoy putting on shows X Factor performances etc. You dond need toplan for them, I just keep a scrapbook of piccies.

silvermist
09-05-2012, 11:06 AM
I have brothers of 7 and 11, they love lego, knex, they are really good with the little ones, would maybe think twice about having them in the holidays because its hard with both ends of age group tho, also they enjoy putting on shows X Factor performances etc. You dond need toplan for them, I just keep a scrapbook of piccies.

Thats pretty much what I do with mine that age. They love drawing or writing in their scrap books too. x

rachael30a
09-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Great question i was wandering the same, i take it you don't need to do obs and LJ for them either then, ive only just started childminding so its all a bit confusing with paperwork at the mo :)