PDA

View Full Version : Looking Forward to Seeing You at Childcare Expo 2012

childcareexpo
08-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Hi Everyone,

We hope you are all well! We just wanted to let you know that we’ve now opened registration for Childcare Expo 2012.

This year’s show has even more features for you to get involved with, including another area by TTS called Inspirational Themes. And you guys loved the Play on a Budget Workshops so much that they are back again this year!

We’ve also got a range of different seminars designed to give you loads of useful information, advice and updates! These cost £8 + Vat when booked in advance.

The show is on Friday 28th – Saturday 29th September this year and you can register for your free ticket at www.childcareexpo.co.uk.

If you have any questions about the event just ask!

Kimberley :)

sarah707
08-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Oh my word that's come along a bit fast!! :eek:

We had a lovely time last year and I am sure we will visit again :D

lulubelle
08-05-2012, 05:37 PM
sounds great but too far away from me right down on the south coast

childcareexpo
10-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Oh my word that's come along a bit fast!! :eek:

We had a lovely time last year and I am sure we will visit again :D

It has hasn't it!?

We're glad you enjoyed it last year and hopeful you will enjoy it just as much this year! :)

childcareexpo
20-09-2012, 11:40 AM
With Childcare Expo 2012 coming to the Ricoh Arena, Coventry next Friday and Saturday, I just thought I'd give you a quick update of the free features at the show:

I CAN Language and Communications Workshop
Play on a Budget Workshops
Inspirational Themes Feature Area
Lots of Products and Resources for you to buy on the day
Make a Lorry Workshop

You are more than welcome to bring children along to the event and if you want to know more just visit the website www.childcareexpo.co.uk

Looking forward to seeing you there!

childcareexpo
02-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Hi All,

Thank you to everyone who came to Childcare Expo 2012 last week!

If you did attend I would love to know what you thought of the event, it's great to get feedback.

Thanks,

Polly2
02-10-2012, 02:09 PM
I went :clapping:

It was the first time for me and I loved it! I got lots of bargains and loads of fresh ideas to use.

I think what I found most refreshing was that childminders were treated as professionals by everyone I spoke to. :thumbsup:

sarah707
02-10-2012, 05:13 PM
We had a lovely time and got lots of goodies too! :clapping:

I chatted to many different stall holders and they were all happy to explain their products and give out brochures - I am still ploughing through them :laughing:

It seemed bigger than last year and busier too... I hope it was successful for you! :D

chez
02-10-2012, 05:34 PM
First year and wow very impressed! we came Friday and Saturday and was pleased we did as there was plenty to see and do and we didn't do everything.

It was refreshing to be treated as professionals.

I got lots of brilliant purchases the only thing I couldn't buy anywhere that I really wanted was reward stickers - something I spent loads on at the education show a few years back.

Looking forward to details about next years :clapping:

childcareexpo
05-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Chez & Sarah we so glad to hear that you both enjoyed the show!

It definitely did seem busier we will be getting our statistics through soon so hopefully they will reflect this!

I'm glad that everyone treated you as the professionals that you are. We'll have a look at who sells reward stickers and try and get them to come along / bring these products to Childcare Expo 2013.

Chez - Childcare Expo 2013 will be held once again at the Ricoh Arena on Friday 27th - Saturday 28th September. If you would like we can pop you on our list to notify you when registration goes live next year, just pop an email over to info@childcareexpo.co.uk to be added to the list.

Donkey
05-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Chez & Sarah we so glad to hear that you both enjoyed the show!

It definitely did seem busier we will be getting our statistics through soon so hopefully they will reflect this!

I'm glad that everyone treated you as the professionals that you are. We'll have a look at who sells reward stickers and try and get them to come along / bring these products to Childcare Expo 2013.

Chez - Childcare Expo 2013 will be held once again at the Ricoh Arena on Friday 27th - Saturday 28th September. If you would like we can pop you on our list to notify you when registration goes live next year, just pop an email over to info@childcareexpo.co.uk to be added to the list.

NO NO NO NO NO not late September!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is when UNIVERSITIES have gone back :(

this means I will miss another one???

Why not early September :(