PDA

View Full Version : Stopped before I've even started!!!

notts
07-05-2012, 04:18 PM
my 2 children have chicken pox and impetigo :( and my little boy (1yo) also has the joy of infected execema :( (hospital today)

I had started blasting out advertising etc and now I've been stopped before I've actually even started!!!!! Oh well, maybe the perfect client is a few weeks away :blush: :mad:

Anyone have any experience of impetigo mgt? I think they must have picked it up from Spain last week (where my Daughter spent 4 days in hospital due to gastroenteritus/fever/dehydration).

Been a hell of a couple of weeks!!! we're normally so healthy :mad:

So my motivation hass been well and truly squashed!!!!!!

blue bear
07-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Ah bless you what a terrible time you have had. Hope your children are feeling better soon x.
My son has impetigo years ago, seem to think he was given medicine and it cleared up retry quickly, try to keep any cut or sores covered up as it spreads really quickly.

Vickster
07-05-2012, 04:51 PM
What an awful time for you all. Take time for you all to recover and the clients will roll in ;0)

Baildon bears
07-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Ummmmm Inpetigo, I remember it well, my hubby and me had it pre kids luckly, my husband got in on his forehead and me on my bottom, so you can imagine the rib we got:laughing::laughing:. Its a horrible viras that needs antibiotics to get rid of, highly infectious and the infected area needs to be uncovered to allow the skin to breath, you poor thing and poor kids having chicken pox as well. Hope they are all feeling better soon.

Baildon bears
07-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Ive just looked it up and they now tell you to cover it to stop it spreading, its been many years since we had it lol. things change.

sarah707
07-05-2012, 05:13 PM
Make sure the children are on a good broad spectrum multi vitamin and minerals while they are not eating properly it will help them to recover.

Vitamin C and zinc won't hurt to build up their immune systems either.

I hope they are feeling better soon x

notts
07-05-2012, 05:15 PM
thanks for all the advice:thumbsup:

my son has it on his arm and armpit so he's fine covered but my daughters is on her face - nostrils and side of her mouth. I'm unsure how to cover. Any ideas?