PDA

View Full Version : Briefing session at last!!

caza
03-06-2008, 01:03 PM
Finally I am going to my briefing session tomorrow :clapping: It feels like I have been stuck in limbo waiting for this for months! I am really excited about finally getting the ball rolling. What happens at the briefing session? Do things tend to move a bit quicker once to have attended the briefing session?

Annie_T
03-06-2008, 03:11 PM
good for you hun im sure your find it informative etc
it is very relaxed and you can ask anything if you need to .... and plz do if you feel lost.confussed etc ...

you should be given forms, booklets etc etc all bout how to become a childminder also they should have info on the course for you. then you get to go home take look thru it and decide to do the course and then book your place .....

well thats what what was like lol

have fun x

FizzysFriends
03-06-2008, 05:38 PM
I haven't had one, there isn't any around here, so please let me know if you find it really useful and I will nag for one.

angeldelight
03-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Just wanted to say good luck

Angel xx

chez1373
03-06-2008, 10:06 PM
I was on the understanding that you had to have a pre briefing meeting?
Im not sure now lol

When i had mine i sent it off the next day and it took me 9 months to finally recieve my certificate so it could go either way depending on the time it takes to do your crb...
Some it only takes 4 weeks for the check good luck.

jumpinjen
03-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Yes I agree with Chez... I think it depends on how power hungry your early years team are and mine are STARVING!!!!!!

it is exciting though so go for it!!!

My whole life at the minute revolves around finding time to write policies and lists and put cupboard locks on etc!!

Good luck!!

jenni xx:laughing: