PDA

View Full Version : Yorkshire three peaks

Baildon bears
05-05-2012, 08:54 PM
I just wanted to tell you all about the amazing journey we are going on, there are 8 childminders grouped together to walk the three peaks on the 30th of March, we are raising money for mcmillan Two of us have dads suffering with Lung cancer. We are organising a mini walk for the childminding children too:), off walking tomorrow at 5.45am :eek:.

If any one is willing to sponcer us we will be very grateful.

http://www.justgiving.com/teams/shell-be-coming-round-the-mountain-when-she-comes

Jiorjiina
05-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Ooh, ooh, when you leave Horton-in-Ribblesdale to go up Pen-y-gent, and you pass a recentishly built house about 50 feet up the track, that's my old house!

I am really not good with walking, so I never got much further than the foot of the hill when walking the dog, but best of luck to all of you, and stay safe!

(P.S, which one is you on the just giving page? I'll donate something to you)

Baildon bears
06-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Ooh, ooh, when you leave Horton-in-Ribblesdale to go up Pen-y-gent, and you pass a recentishly built house about 50 feet up the track, that's my old house!

I am really not good with walking, so I never got much further than the foot of the hill when walking the dog, but best of luck to all of you, and stay safe!

(P.S, which one is you on the just giving page? I'll donate something to you)

Thanks so much, I am Hannah Jones, had a lovely 8 mile walk to day up one of the peaks :clapping:

miffy
06-05-2012, 08:45 PM
That will be an amazing challenge, good luck to you.

Miffy xx

clairelou
07-05-2012, 09:04 PM
wow, what a challange well done!!!