PDA

View Full Version : Cannot bank Tesco vouchers this year

Pixie dust
05-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Have just been reading the email I received from Tescos about courier collection etc for this years vouchers and it states the following

Please remember, there will be no banking allowed this year as we are making changes to the programme, so please be sure to use up all the vouchers you have collected this year, together with any that you banked at the end of 2011.

So make sure you use them all up, I wonder what they will be doing next year!!

*Katrina*
05-05-2012, 12:27 PM
I wondered this too as typically I've not registered in time for this year but intended to collect vouchers next year...they better not be doing away with it - would be just my luck!! :rolleyes:

Tazmin68
05-05-2012, 01:21 PM
That is why I am happy to exchange the 30 I have left for some sains ones as I won't be able t use these tesco ones I have

loocyloo
05-05-2012, 05:51 PM
if you can't use up all your vouchers with your order, you can donate the remainder to other local collectors, or the charity tesco schools are supporting, all by doing it online. thats what i shall do.

bit miffed, as i've been banking them over the last couple of years ( as well as spending some ) as was saving for a dark den! still won't have enough and am not sure yet what i'm going to get!

Tazmin68
05-05-2012, 08:18 PM
That's why it is good to exchange with others or you can bid on eBay for vouchers

Donkey
05-05-2012, 08:57 PM
if anyone has any they don't want the Donkey stable will glad take them!

I don't mind sending a stamped address envelope to you

pm me :)

Pixie dust
05-05-2012, 09:07 PM
That's why it is good to exchange with others or you can bid on eBay for vouchers

I can't believe that people actually sell them on e-bay........I just had a look and there are all sorts of coupons/vouchers for auction..I can't believe some people are actually bidding on the tesco knife vouchers and clubcard tokens. :idea:

Donkey
05-05-2012, 09:17 PM
*********shamefully bows head as has bidded on school and club vouchers :S

miffy
06-05-2012, 07:35 AM
I can't believe that people actually sell them on e-bay........I just had a look and there are all sorts of coupons/vouchers for auction..I can't believe some people are actually bidding on the tesco knife vouchers and clubcard tokens. :idea:

I can't believe how much some people will pay for them either :eek: had to laugh at one where the sellers name was "bankrobberman" - very appropriate!

Miffy xx

miffy
06-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Have just been reading the email I received from Tescos about courier collection etc for this years vouchers and it states the following

So make sure you use them all up, I wonder what they will be doing next year!!

I wonder what they will do next year too - hoping there will still be something we can use. I've had some great stuff from The scheme over the last few years.

Miffy xx

butterfly
07-05-2012, 10:07 AM
I've reallt struggled to getvouchers this year - is anyone inding the same? The last two years i've managed to collect 8000 tesco vouchers but this year i only have 1500 so far..

I'm not sure whether it's people shopping elsewhere or whether the supermarkets are reallly cutting down on giving them out. my sil works in tesco and said the staff have to sign out vouvhers at the beginning of the shift and then sign them back in to stop cashiers giving out too many. also i've had to ask several cashiers for my vouchers and they said they only give them out if people ask.

i was considering banking but obviously wont be able to now. i wonder what will happen next year!

loocyloo
07-05-2012, 10:51 AM
i haven't got many this year, but think thats mainly because i've moved and tesco is 45min drive away! most people use other supermarkets!

sandy64
07-05-2012, 11:45 AM
hi they have said this is the last year they are doing vouchers for school such a shame as we get some good resources from it, ive a very small hand full of sainsburys vouchers if any one wants pm me:)