PDA

View Full Version : cleaner?

debh
04-05-2012, 06:24 AM
After a really busy week and 2 nights training I am feeling worn out. I don't have a seperate play room so clean my house through every evening. Does anyone have a cleaner if so how did you find her and is it worht it ?

Bridey
04-05-2012, 06:30 AM
Yes, yes, yes and she's coming today! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Found her in a newsagent window, she's spends two and a half hours doing a deep clean of bathroom, toilet, floors, dusting, fingerprints etc and is worth every penny! We don't call her the cleaner, we call her LOVELY LAURA!

Not sure what she's going to clean today ... I haven't tidied up :blush::blush:

(ps: I found her card in a newsagents window - she wasn't standing there herself all Amsterdam stylie:laughing:)

funemnx
04-05-2012, 07:15 AM
(ps: I found her card in a newsagents window - she wasn't standing there herself all Amsterdam stylie:laughing:)[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Now that's made my Friday! :D

ChocolateChip
04-05-2012, 07:35 AM
I have one, and mine is coming today aswell!

She is the sister of a friend of mine who just happens to be a cm aswell, I found out she was doing some cleaning for my friend and asked if she would like to some for me aswell as a joke really, but she decided to start her cleaning round up. She works for 4 cm's now and a church.
She come 3 afternoons a week and it's fab, every time she cleans the bathroom, dusts and hoovers right through (not bedrooms) tidies my kitchen and mops the floor and does a different odd job like lightshades, paintwork, windows, etc. Wouldn't be without her now :clapping:

nokidshere
04-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Mine comes on fridays which is my day off (until 3pm anyway) and I wouldn't be without her! She does 3 hours a week and keeps my house ticking over nicely! Its lovely starting the weekend with a nice clean house :D

Also it makes us more aware about putting things away and on thursday nights everything goes back to its "home" because I dont want to pay her for cleaning round stuff thats left out or doing any tidying up!