PDA

View Full Version : Awww im a bit emotional..

Demonjill
03-05-2012, 09:24 PM
.. ive just had 3 questionnaires back ( I did them myself)

and the parents (and kids)have all said such lovely things about me , my setting and service -:clapping::D im so chuffed and had wee tear in my eye reading some of the comments. Im so lucky to have such fab parents - even if their kids are sometimes a pain in the bum lol:laughing:

Only one to come back so fingers x its just as good.

I wanted to see what was said about me before they have to fill in the Scare Inspectorate ones pretty soon lol;)

Angela234
04-05-2012, 06:29 AM
That lovely it is nice to know what they think about you

miffy
04-05-2012, 06:51 AM
That's lovely and great evidence to show prospective parents

Miffy xx

Nikki125
04-05-2012, 09:01 AM
im just in the middle of making some now for my parents, what sort of questions did you ask? did you just leave them open ended questions for them to put what they like of were they persefic questions with tick boxes etc? im not sure how to do mine?

Goatgirl
04-05-2012, 09:29 AM
How lovely :).
Its so nice to feel appreciated. Well done you :thumbsup:

bws, Wendy :)

Zoomie
04-05-2012, 09:34 AM
They wrote all those lovely things about you because you are a fab childminder :thumbsup:

The Juggler
04-05-2012, 12:35 PM
that is nice honey. it's lovely and just goes to show if you don't ask they won't always say these things :thumbsup:

Demonjill
05-05-2012, 02:01 PM
They wrote all those lovely things about you because you are a fab childminder :thumbsup:

:blush:Aww thanks xx

Demonjill
05-05-2012, 02:08 PM
im just in the middle of making some now for my parents, what sort of questions did you ask? did you just leave them open ended questions for them to put what they like of were they persefic questions with tick boxes etc? im not sure how to do mine?

Hi Nikki,

I explained why i was doing the questionnaire and the importance of it - to help get people to fill in:D

The questions that i ask in this first questionnaire are really for when they have been with me around 2- 3 months

All questions i ask are meant to be answered properly and fully rather than a tick box - i dont like those:D

I asked things like:

Main reasons for choosing this CM?

Do you find CM approachable?

In early days did you feel the CM helped your child setttle in?

On a reg basis does CM inform you of info you need to know?

Happy with activities offered?

same with meals?

anything you would like to change?

etc etc

i ask questions like these because i want the truth - thats the whole point!

there are questions that ask if children have anything to add etc