PDA

View Full Version : logo on cars?

adele1985
03-05-2012, 07:52 PM
just woundering if anyone has got logos on their cars

Ive just orderd some megnetic car stickers from vista print (A3 size - i think)

do you think they will come off when driving on motor ways???

all i have to do now is learn to drive :D starting lessons soon

what do u think

<image had to be removed as it was breaking the forum width due to its size>

mushpea
03-05-2012, 07:59 PM
I have one on each front door and one on the boot of my car and they havent come off so far, we reguarly use the A12 and they have stayed on.
I have also had one client from them within 5yrs but it was a family of 3 children who stayed with me for 3yrs so they do work.

sharonmanc
03-05-2012, 08:11 PM
i was thinking of getting one of these too - yours looks fab by the way :thumbsup:

Tazmin68
03-05-2012, 08:21 PM
I do have two of the vista print ones. One is quite tatty now the other is fine. Only down side of them was that I had someone make a malicious complaint which was unfounded and the way that they tried to identify me was the car sticker. Just keep peeling them off frequently I left them on for a couple of months and were really difficult to take off. I now take it off every weekend.

rickysmiths
03-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Its not something I would do.

karen m
03-05-2012, 09:21 PM
I have had these in the past ,no they never came off on the motorway,remember to remove before washing car i didn't and ended up after a while with faded mark around the magnet when SOMEONE took them off ,why i cannot understand as they are no use to anyone else

Demonjill
03-05-2012, 09:37 PM
OMG logos on my car would be my worst nightmare - too much attention drawn - suppose thats the idea :idea: ha

I might consider if i was desperate but i prefer just blending in.

Word of mouth in my village lets people know im a childminder :p

Bluebell
03-05-2012, 10:06 PM
I used to have them but peeling them off all the time and throwing them in boot and them getting dirty must have ruined them cos one did fall off - no idea where though and we don't have any motorways or dual carriageways near us so it wasn't down to speed!

The only time I worry about them being on is when my husband drives my car because he is representing me but he is not me - also he is more likely to drive aggressively and beep at people so I wouldn't like that!

A couple of the childminders have had their cars professionally sign written and they look FAB! I was going to do that too but still have reservations about my hubby driving my car - not that hes horrible or anything! Also now they have beaten me to it I don't want to look like I am copying them iyswim!

Ripeberry
03-05-2012, 11:29 PM
I don't like the idea of advertising on a private car. You don't know what nutters out there will do. I'd rather just blend in. Everyone locally knows that I'm a childminder and at weekends my DH uses the car and drives a bit fast so I'd rather not have my details all over the car!