PDA

View Full Version : Paddling Pool permission forms

venus89
03-06-2008, 10:04 AM
I'v bought a fairly small paddling pool and I feel it would be wise to get parental permission before I let the little 'uns use it. Even if the parents won't give permission I may still use it for water play if I have another mindee who can use it (in other words, the mindee who isn't allowed would be outside the paddling pool but still allowed to use it for pouring water etc.) - how would you word that? I want to put it onto the form just in case I get a complaining parent (all mine are so lovely it's got to happen at some stage.....) who says that their child's been playing with the paddling pool when they have said their child can't play in it. If you see what I mean ;)

sarah707
03-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Water play is fully supervised at all times. Children might use a messy tray or water in a small, shallow paddling pool. I also need parents written permission for children to use the paddling pool for swimming.

Name of parent etc...

Hope that's something like you had in mind :D

SimplyLucy
03-06-2008, 11:26 AM
I have my paddling pool permission form tied in with permission to bath/shower the children if nessacary.

All parents question the bathing bit, to which I explain about babies that insist on filling a nappy up to their neck etc!

They get so wrapped up in the bathing bit that I'm sure they just sign without realising it gives paddling pool permission too!

Oh and just so you know I've got bathing/showering/paddling pool for all ages of children...........good job too as I've had to give a 4 year old a shower before after a rather nasty "accident!"

venus89
03-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Thank you both very much x I'm having a paperwork day and after a week off my brain doesn't seem to be quite handling it!