PDA

View Full Version : Noble Minder

Helen Dempster
03-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Can someone please explain to me what Noble Minder actually is/does? Are many of you members and would you recommend?

Many thanks.

Tealady
03-05-2012, 10:11 AM
It basically manages your paperwork and your accounts. It takes a bit of setting up with things like contracted hours, holiday details, rates etc but it all interacts and so once you have set up child a with their details it works out your income, expenses automatically, plus you can do your daily diary and email it to parents.

You can do a Free Trial and it truly is free. You don't have to input your payment details and then remember to cancel before they take the money. A thing that always puts me off.

I looked at it and really liked it, however I only have one EYFS mindee on my books so felt I didn't need the expense and paperwork for one was easy to manage. However if I end up with more mindees I will definately be using it.

If you are going to take up the free trial, make sure you do it at a time where you are well placed to have a good "play". You'll be amazed at how quickly it seems to run out.

green4lynn
03-05-2012, 11:24 AM
I have used it for over a year and think its really useful. Yes it does take a while to input all your info regarding childrens hours etc but its worth it and the observation records and profile stuff is great. They are good at sorting out any problems you may have, mine have been very minor things and easily sorted!
The accounts package is brilliant too, takes the stress out of year end accounts!
Would definitely recommend it:)

Lynn x

Pedagog
03-05-2012, 11:32 AM
I was one of the childminders who originally helped trialling it before it was fully launched, but I didn't get on with it.

cockatoos
03-05-2012, 08:30 PM
I use it and really like it. I use the daily diaries to email to parents daily, and the observations are really easy to do too. The accounts section is good and the invoicing has made it much easier for me to do. The support service is excellent and have sorted out bits for me. Really recommend it - it has been a big time saver for me!

Amy

Annelize
14-05-2012, 06:45 PM
I have used it for over a year and think its really useful. Yes it does take a while to input all your info regarding childrens hours etc but its worth it and the observation records and profile stuff is great. They are good at sorting out any problems you may have, mine have been very minor things and easily sorted!
The accounts package is brilliant too, takes the stress out of year end accounts!
Would definitely recommend it:)

Lynn x

I love it too but havent been so lucky with the support side of things the last few months. At moment they are not even calling me back. Who have you been talking to maybe I can ask for them x