PDA

View Full Version : Incident forms

LittleLegsCM
03-05-2012, 07:19 AM
This is probably a silly question but do you complete incident forms between siblings?!

One I my younger mindees (who I already have difficulties with in regards to pushing and hitting) has just bit his older brother!
Normally I would be filling in the form already but these are my first siblings and ill let their mum know as soon as she collects the toddler later but want to double check whether I would just be causing myself extra paperwork by completing a form as well!

AliceK
03-05-2012, 08:08 AM
Personally Yes I would to cover myself.

xxx

Bridey
03-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Yes, absolutely. You want to keep a copy in case another child or YOU are accused of doing it! I know this sounds ridiculous but after some of the stories I've read on here ...

It would be useful to have as a record should the biter start biting other children ... or you! It means you can prove the parents are aware and they will be more likely to work with you to solve this behavioural trait :thumbsup:

LittleLegsCM
03-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Great, thank u ladies. I told mum when she picked him up just now and I've just filled in the form, I'll get her to sign it when she drops him off at 2.
Thanks again x

miffy
03-05-2012, 11:27 AM
This is probably a silly question but do you complete incident forms between siblings?!

One I my younger mindees (who I already have difficulties with in regards to pushing and hitting) has just bit his older brother!
Normally I would be filling in the form already but these are my first siblings and ill let their mum know as soon as she collects the toddler later but want to double check whether I would just be causing myself extra paperwork by completing a form as well!

I would complete an accident form for the child who was bitten and an incident form for the one doing the biting.

Miffy xx

rickysmiths
03-05-2012, 11:33 AM
I would complete an accident form for the child who was bitten and an incident form for the one doing the biting.

Miffy xx

Absolutely. I had this happen with a brother and sister and I completed the forms as I would have between unrelated mindees.