PDA

View Full Version : E-books for the new EYFS

sarah707
02-05-2012, 08:23 PM
I am about to send out my first ever newsletter! :clapping:

In case it all goes horribly wrong and all the emails end up in your junk filters I would like to share some of the information from it with you.

Updating my e-books

I have been working hard over the last few months to update ALL my e-books and mini e-books to reflect the wording of the revised EYFS.

It is still a work in progress - some are taking longer than others - but I am nearly there! :jump for joy:

I have taken the opportunity to review all the information in each of the e-books and mini e-books at the same time and chop and change some of the chapters around so the contents more fully reflect the changes in the revised EYFS.

I will be letting you know how you can get updates and new versions of my e-books and mini e-books very soon…

Information to help you prepare for the EYFS

I have written a series of information sheets to help you prepare for the EYFS. I have put 4 of them on the ‘The EYFS 2012’ page of my Knutsford Childminding website as free downloads.

If you find them helpful I will add more over the coming weeks.

To all my customers, please look out for your Knutsford Childminding Newsletter in your inbox over the next few days.

If it does not arrive, please check your junk filter!

Thank you! :D

silvermist
02-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Hi Sarah, are your newsletters available to everyone? I'd very much like to receive one if that's ok?

desiderata
02-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Thank you Sarah xx you are a true star xx

sarah707
02-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Hi Sarah, are your newsletters available to everyone? I'd very much like to receive one if that's ok?

absolutely!

I just don't want to spam anyone who doesn't want to receive info from me.

Please pm me your email address and I will add you to my list if you would like a newsletter and updates about the EYFS :D

Kazzal42
02-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Thank you so much Sarah, you're a star!
I'm not sure if you do have my e-mail, I did buy one of your e-books a few months ago. Does that mean I should get your news letter?

Trpta108
02-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Thank you so much for all your hard work, Sarah:). I have also recently downloaded all your information documents from childcare.co.uk. I have not had time to read them yet, but they look great!

RainbowMum
02-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Waiting with baited breath..............:thumbsup::D

sarah707
02-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Thank you so much Sarah, you're a star!
I'm not sure if you do have my e-mail, I did buy one of your e-books a few months ago. Does that mean I should get your news letter?

Hi! Yes if you have ordered from me then I have your email.

However I've just sent out a few test newsletters and quite a lot of email addresses are bouncing.

If you have changed yours since you ordered or you don't use your PayPal email any more please let me know! :D

sarah707
02-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Thank you so much for all your hard work, Sarah:). I have also recently downloaded all your information documents from childcare.co.uk. I have not had time to read them yet, but they look great!

Awww thank you!

I love writing them and childcare.co.uk has been so generous to give me a new outlet for my witterings! :laughing::D

mayberry
03-05-2012, 05:14 AM
Thank you Sarah, all your hard work you have been a busy girl

Dawn xx

Penny1959
03-05-2012, 05:24 AM
Well done Sarah - on tackling the mamouth task of up dating your e-boooks.

Penny :)

Toothfairy
03-05-2012, 07:21 AM
Thanks Sarah, I will look out for your Newsletter :thumbsup:

cherry
03-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Thank you Sarah :thumbsup:

I don't know where you find the time but we do appreciate it :)

*Katrina*
04-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Thank you Sarah!

I received the email and thought "Oooh a newsletter!" :blush: (I get excited over the small things in life.)

What you do is excellent and you have been a massive help to me setting up.

:thumbsup:

rickysmiths
04-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Thank you so much for your hard work Sarah. I have had your email thank you.