PDA

View Full Version : NCMA open their survey up to non members

Chatterbox Childcare
02-05-2012, 05:32 PM
I got this today so please complete the survey and make your voice heard:

Since we launched our Individual Inspection Matters campaign to NCMA members just five days ago, we have received nearly 2000 responses from members who share our concern on this issue. Given the strength of feeling within our own membership, NCMA has decided that it should support childminders who do not belong to NCMA, to have a voice on this issue too. This is something that many of our members have asked us to do in the last few days. So, if you are a working childminder and keen to share your views on the issue of possible change to childminding regulation and inspection, you can support the campaign in the following ways :

· Complete the on-line survey to tell us why you value the current inspection and regulation system in England

· Download our Individual Inspection Matters campaign briefing that will support you in raising your concerns with decision makers

· Visit NCMA's website on a regular basis to make sure you are up to date with the latest developments on this issue

http://www.surveytool.com/s/S7CA07527B

As your professional association, we not only support you to deliver the highest standards of care and learning to the children you look after but also represent your concerns and promote your professionalism. Belonging to your professional association makes your voice stronger.

Penny1959
02-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Thank you for posting this

Penny :)

sarah707
02-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Thank you for sharing Chatterbox!

I hope everyone takes a moment to have their voice heard :D

miffy
02-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Thanks for sharing.

Glad it's been opened up for all childminders to have their say.

Miffy xx

Chatterbox Childcare
02-05-2012, 07:13 PM
I think that everyone should come together country wide and fight this.

Great to see that 2000 members did do something and it shows that the communications are out there for them but sometimes they are too trivial to take notice off.

miffy
02-05-2012, 07:16 PM

Great to see that 2000 members did do something and it shows that the communications are out there for them but sometimes they are too trivial to take notice off.

Yes but there's another 54000 or so who need to speak up :)

Miffy xx

flowerpots
02-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Ive completed it, thank you for sharing. :clapping:

Donkey
02-05-2012, 07:28 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

finally common sense prevails!!!!!!!!!

I urge everyone to complete the survey

Chatterbox Childcare
02-05-2012, 07:40 PM
I have just been asked if this can be forwarded outside of the forum

YES YES YES - please send it on to anyone you know of that would complete it

Bridey
02-05-2012, 07:43 PM
It says I have already filled it in still so I'm guessing I'm one of the 2000 "members" who already filled it in :rolleyes:

Suebb1
02-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Many thanks x

mayberry
02-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Thank you for sharing Chatterbox!

Dawn xx

aly
02-05-2012, 08:44 PM
not to wales or scottish childminders though...! :rolleyes:

The Juggler
03-05-2012, 09:33 AM

I agree. thank you for sharing this link and really glad NCMA are going to poll everyone, not just members