PDA

View Full Version : ASAP - letter to parents

samkeddy
02-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Hi can someone please read the attatched letter and make sure it sounds ok, ive never sent a letter before but feel its needed now ive been totally ignored this week, this letter is only intended for two 9 year olds.

Thanks

samkeddy
02-05-2012, 09:47 AM
p.s 'football ban' is just what i named letter on laptop, parents dont see that there is no official ban lol!!!

QualityCare
02-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Yes sounds ok to me and perfectly reasonable, you have an explanation mark in address was it meant to be a 1.

samkeddy
02-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Yes sounds ok to me and perfectly reasonable, you have an explanation mark in address was it meant to be a 1.

lol oops! ill fix that.
Thanks for your help im so nervous

Bridey
02-05-2012, 10:10 AM
I think that is perfectly fair and a good letter. Don't be nervous - you have been more than fair and, as a parent, I would be very disappointed with my child for not treating you with more respect.

I would also remove all balls from the children's reach (I actually would have done that in the first place when they first ignored my request) and inform them in no uncertain words that the balls will ONLY be returned next week IF they behave themselves this week! In my house, when I say 'no', I mean 'no' and there are consequences for ignoring me ... ;)

samkeddy
02-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Thanks, I hid the balls in a seperate garden that i have for my dogs which the children are NEVER allowed in and they somehow managed to get them out using a large hoola hoop while i was making snack!!!!
not happy!

Bridey
02-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Naughty children :eek:

Time to get tough!! :thumbsup: