PDA

View Full Version : URGENT, I NEED YOUR HELP!

silvermist
02-05-2012, 07:34 AM
Morning, my profile has been looked at on childcare.co.uk about 5 times yesterday and the parent has added me as a favourite! I cant view her contact details, what can I do. I cant upgrade today as waiting for cheques to clear. Does anyone know if I can do anything to let her know i want to contsct her? She only lives a mile away from me! Help please xxx

silvermist
02-05-2012, 07:47 AM
Anyone got any ideas?:panic:

Mouse
02-05-2012, 07:53 AM
You could put something on your profile saying that you are in the process of upgrading your membership and will contact parents as soon as possible. Then look at her profile while you are logged in. She'll then get a message saying you've looked at her & will hopefully look at you again and see your message.

smurfette
02-05-2012, 07:53 AM
Dont use it as in Ireland but I think on another thread someone suggested logging in and looking at their profile back and she might see you are interested?

silvermist
02-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Thanks for replys, i have looked at her profile about 6 times so hopefully she will assume Im interested but how do i know that she can she see my contact details. Not sure what to put on profile?:panic:

Mouse
02-05-2012, 08:17 AM
If you log in to your account and look at the "who's looked at me" bit, there will be a green tick in the profile plus column if they have paid for membership themselves and looked at your contact details.

If they haven't paid for memebership they won't be able to see your details or contact you either.

One of you is going to have to pay!

silvermist
02-05-2012, 08:18 AM
great thanks hun, will be upgrading as soon as cheques cleared. x

BucksCM
02-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Add her as a favourite too! Trouble is, if you update yours, doesn't it then not come up ? Well, it does, but has no info apart from the red writing saying updating profile.

silvermist
02-05-2012, 08:26 AM
I'll add her as a favourite. thanks xx

melco
02-05-2012, 08:56 AM
Thats what I do, add as I favourite, even if the person has not looked at me I add as a favourite and hope then they will look at me in return and contact. Only if they add me as favourite or keep looking I then contact.

Diana67
02-05-2012, 09:08 AM
Tinksplace

When upgrading on Childcare.co.uk dont forget 50% discount code in members section on here .Hope she gets in touch
Diana xx

silvermist
02-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Tinksplace

When upgrading on Childcare.co.uk dont forget 50% discount code in members section on here .Hope she gets in touch
Diana xx

Thanks Diana, yes I have a discount code which I will use when I upgrade. x