PDA

View Full Version : How's everyone enjoying the rain?!

rhea26
01-05-2012, 12:08 PM
How's everyones days going? We have had a wet walk splashing in the puddles to the library this morning, lo's all enjoyed looking at the books and drawing we then walked home and stopped in the park and played in the puddles for a bit, then home to dry and have lunch and mindee is sleeping and dd and other mindee are playing shops nicely together.
Dd enjoyed testing out her new all in 1 waterproof today in the puddles, but think mindee wished they brought theirs today as they were moaning a bit that their legs were wet, I dont get why parents dont send proper waterproofs when the rain is like this when they bring them at other times?? Although at least they had a waterproof coat today rather than the lovely white fur coat mindee arrived in last week! :laughing:

Little Pickles
01-05-2012, 12:21 PM
I am totally over the rain !! And why is it that children delight in kicking and ripping my raincovers on the buggy ?!!Granted the design of them is dreadful - I mean if they will put air holes in them children are going to poke their fingers through and make the hole bigger and bigger and riiippppp !! Oh well there's another £40 gone !!! :mad:

Kimmy050983
01-05-2012, 12:43 PM
I am totally over the rain !! And why is it that children delight in kicking and ripping my raincovers on the buggy ?!!Granted the design of them is dreadful - I mean if they will put air holes in them children are going to poke their fingers through and make the hole bigger and bigger and riiippppp !! Oh well there's another £40 gone !!! :mad:

:angry: YES!! As lovely as my only mindee is , my poor raincover has got lotsand lots of holes where she pokes her fingers through..

loopyloopy
01-05-2012, 12:54 PM
I'm getting used to it now :laughing: the first day of bad rain it all went wrong but now I have it down to military precision in regards to waterproofs and changing at school/nursery. I don't mind the bad weather, what I do mind is car drivers driving through puddles close to the kerb. Not only is it dirty water it's :censored: ignorance.

The Juggler
01-05-2012, 01:06 PM
today's rain I can handle, your trousers don't get soaked through in 5 seconds. last week's type of rain - you can keep it :laughing::laughing: