PDA

View Full Version : 'error on inspection report' eek'

jadavi
30-04-2012, 12:47 PM
I rang Prospects to see how my report was coming along. They said they had done it but there was an error and they had to send it back to the inspector... You don't suppose it could be an error of grade z????

Anyone else had this with prospect and inspector?

On pins still !!!!

jadavi
30-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Or any ideas?

breezy
30-04-2012, 01:29 PM
No idea sorry!
Friends report got her own childrens ages wrong so friend sent it back! Not much help really!

rickysmiths
30-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Your inspectors report on you is moderated by his/her line manager against all the notes they made during your inspection to check that they feel the report is fair and that there are no glaring mistakes.

It sounds as if one has been fund in your case so it may take a day or two to sort it. You should have a copy of your report well within 10 days because that is how long Prospect have to get it to Ofsted and they have to leave you 24 hours to make any factual corrections when you read it.

rickysmiths
30-04-2012, 01:58 PM
No idea sorry!
Friends report got her own childrens ages wrong so friend sent it back! Not much help really!

Interesting. I have never let Ofsted put my children's ages on my report. It is not necessary and their privacy should be preserved. It is sufficient to put two young children or three teenagers for example.

miffy
30-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Nothing to add but fingers crossed it's sorted for you soon

Miffy xx

jadavi
30-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Thanks everyone... Fingers crossed then xx