PDA

View Full Version : Changes to CM Registration

appleblossom
28-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Hello everyone,
I've not seen a thread about this here but I suppose there is one. Apologies if so. I saw this today and hadn't heard anything about it. I followed the link to the survey which someone posted and it said I had already completed it even though I haven't.

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/childminders_nannies_au_pairs_etc/1460510-Proposed-changes-to-Childminder-Registration-please-vote-against?msgid=31455032#31455032Changes to CM registration?

catlyn
28-04-2012, 01:40 PM
yes there is a thread about this already...think its been made a sticky x x but it cant hurt to have it mentioned again as its really important x

sarah707
28-04-2012, 04:00 PM
a lot of forum members have replied to this thread -

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=100965

You might be interested to read their views before you answer the survey :D

miffy
28-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Hello everyone,
I've not seen a thread about this here but I suppose there is one. Apologies if so. I saw this today and hadn't heard anything about it. I followed the link to the survey which someone posted and it said I had already completed it even though I haven't.

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/childminders_nannies_au_pairs_etc/1460510-Proposed-changes-to-Childminder-Registration-please-vote-against?msgid=31455032#31455032Changes to CM registration?

Try the link again or try a different computer.

Miffyxx

appleblossom
29-04-2012, 12:20 PM
I thnk it goes off your ip address which I believe is the same for any computer in our house. I can't understand why it thinks I've done it already as I hadn't seen/heard about it until yesterday. I've been out of the loop a bit as I haven't been CM for over 3 weeks due to having medical treatment. I start CM again this coming Tuesday.

appleblossom
29-04-2012, 03:05 PM
a lot of forum members have replied to this thread -

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=100965

You might be interested to read their views before you answer the survey :D

Thanks for that link Sarah. Interestingly when I followed your link it didn't say I had already done the survey like it did when I followed the link in my OP. I've done the survey now, thanks.