PDA

View Full Version : best nappy changing bag?

jadavi
27-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Do any of you carry just one big bag for all your mindees when you go to groups etc? Is there one definitive best one for lots of bums and bottles etc

Bridey
27-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Any bag will do - it doesn't have to be a 'nappy bag'. I've always thought these are very clever marketing ploys to new mums to spend a load of money on something that is just a bag! Rucksacks are good for if you are walking a lot.

jadavi
27-04-2012, 05:37 PM
yeh I agree, but I plan to use a back carrier for a babe so need to have a hang off the pushchair one.

samsonite looks big and are a good price on ebay
Any thoughts?

x

nikki thomson
27-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Any bag will do - it doesn't have to be a 'nappy bag'. I've always thought these are very clever marketing ploys to new mums to spend a load of money on something that is just a bag! Rucksacks are good for if you are walking a lot.

Ah yes but if you get a bag like mine which you'd never know was a changing bag its a leather bag absolutely gorgeous with a separate inner bag to put all your baby bits in and then when you've finished with the baby bit it's a luxury bag that will last you for years they are pricy mine was £260 but oh my it will still be around when I'm an OAP and everywhere I go people comment on it and can't believe it is in fact a baby changing bag. X

jadavi
27-04-2012, 05:41 PM
thanks but looking for a bargain right now!!